About This Time Tomorrow

Chef Jim

We were in the airport on Friday, and my girlfriend saw two girls who had just got off a plane wearing winter coats.

Its gonna be perfect weather for the next few days...the "lake effect rain" that we had seems to have moved on.

We were in the airport on Friday, and my girlfriend saw two girls who had just got off a plane wearing winter coats.

Its gonna be perfect weather for the next few days...the "lake effect rain" that we had seems to have moved on.

I was looking at the weather forecast and it looks like I'm hitting some great weather. I'm happier for my niece who's getting married on Saturday (the reason for the trip). That's the beauty of planning an outdoor function out here in the summer. Never need a rain contingency plan.

Are you bringing an empty suitcase for all the food you're taking back?

Empty suitcase?? Are you kidding, the wife's coming on this trip. :lol:

I was looking at the weather forecast and it looks like I'm hitting some great weather. I'm happier for my niece who's getting married on Saturday (the reason for the trip). That's the beauty of planning an outdoor function out here in the summer. Never need a rain contingency plan.

Empty suitcase?? Are you kidding, the wife's coming on this trip. :lol:

Your lucky you did not come here last weekend. Last sunday it rained harder here then I have ever seen it rain here in my life. Plus it was only about 60 degrees. This weekend looks much better, sunny & temps in the low 80s.

Should I pack my ski jacket and snow shoes? :lol:

Hey. When you get to Buffalo airport, say Hi to George Seifert for me. He seems to be there all the time. Or was that Mike Ditka? Hell, I dont know. Have a great time and stay warm, its cold in Buffalo in August. :P

Your lucky you did not come here last weekend. Last sunday it rained harder here then I have ever seen it rain here in my life. Plus it was only about 60 degrees. This weekend looks much better, sunny & temps in the low 80s.

I hear it's been pretty rainy this year. My brother owns a landscape company and does mostly retail stores (i.e. Home Depots in Rochester) and said this time of year he can get by doing the mowing every two weeks or so. Now he's been doing it twice a week and he's pretty burned out. He'll probably put me to work while I'm there that bastard.

I hear it's been pretty rainy this year. My brother owns a landscape company and does mostly retail stores (i.e. Home Depots in Rochester) and said this time of year he can get by doing the mowing every two weeks or so. Now he's been doing it twice a week and he's pretty burned out. He'll probably put me to work while I'm there that bastard.

It has been ridiculous. It has pretty much rained here everyday. This year usually you are right, need to cut the lawn once every 2 weeks or so. This year if you do not cut it twice a week it looks like a jungle. It has not been the typical b-low rain either. It has been this lake effect shiit & it does not rain all day but a cloud will form over the lake & hit down pretty quick & drop these monsoons. I really have not seen anything like it. It is like a florida rain.

About 5 weeks ago, I was playing softball on a monday night & it was sunny out. All of a sudden, the clouds turned dark grey & it started hailing. The clouds were so low it looked like a tornado was going to touch down at any minute. I was actually kinda scared. Maybe there is something to this global warming.

Itinerary:

Stop at Mighty Taco for Super Mighty

Stop at the Towne for Souvlaki

Stop at Schwabl's or Steve's Pig & Ox Roast for Beef on Weck

Stop at Ted's for a foot-long

Stop at Mike's Candy Shop for a Charlie Chaplin

Stop at Parkside Candy for Sponge

Stop at Louie's for Fried Bologna

Stop at Duff's for wings

Stop at Grover's for Bacon Cheeseburgers

Stop at Anderson's for Frozen Custard

Am I forgetting anything?

PTR

Itinerary:

Stop at Duff's for wings

PTR

Oh man I just got home from work and I'm starving. You're killing me.

Itinerary:

Stop at Duff's for wings