What do you Bills fans do for a living in order to attend Bills games?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do production management in a Buffalo based manufacturing company. Basically determine what we are going to make, how many, and when.

I had seasons for 4 years ending in 2006. Spent too much money for too little return on entertainment value. That being said I really thought about going for seasons again this year. I figured if I want to see NFL football in Buffalo, I better not wait too long

I bartend @ the big tree inn & manage a bar in the great city of buffalo.

The Big Tree rules, RalphOP83! Have been going there once a year since around 1990--best wings I've had and you can't beat Thursday nights! The best was last year on the Thursday night opening game of the NFL season (Colts @Saints) when I got to meet Jim Kelly who was eating some wings and drinking at the bar. He's my all-time favorite Bill and it was great seeing him in a small, low-frills bar. Will be at the Big Tree on 9/11, getting ready for home opener.

So Bills fans, lets here how you make a living in order to maintain your fetish with the Buffalo Bills and how you are able to make enough mula to attend games......? Its always nice to get to know others on the boards.

Myself......I'm a State Employee for New York for the OMRDD ( Office of Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities ). I work at an all Female behavioral home. Basically I work with women who are not mentally stable enough to be in prison. I try to rehab them into being able to live on their own and get them more invovled with the community.

Looking forward to seeing what others do for a living around here......

:wallbash:

So you're a Bills forum mod then.

:lol:

I live in Pleasanton, Ca -- work in the pharmaceutical industry doing R&D

Well we may just need to get together for some games my friend. :wallbash: As you know, the Bills contingent is thin out here, glad to hear we have another fan in the area.

PM me your email address if you'd like.

The Big Tree rules, RalphOP83! Have been going there once a year since around 1990--best wings I've had and you can't beat Thursday nights! The best was last year on the Thursday night opening game of the NFL season (Colts @Saints) when I got to meet Jim Kelly who was eating some wings and drinking at the bar. He's my all-time favorite Bill and it was great seeing him in a small, low-frills bar. Will be at the Big Tree on 9/11, getting ready for home opener.

I was most likely working that night. I've been working thursday - sunday nights there for around 3 yrs. I've taken a few nights off b/c of my other job, but I'm still there fridays and sundays. We get quite a contingent of past and present players, so things are always interesting. I've met quite a few celebrities while working there.

I was most likely working that night. I've been working thursday - sunday nights there for around 3 yrs. I've taken a few nights off b/c of my other job, but I'm still there fridays and sundays. We get quite a contingent of past and present players, so things are always interesting. I've met quite a few celebrities while working there.

I mentor Teenagers near Tacoma WA

"Real" job: working for the world's largest glass container manufacturer. Next time you tip back your bottle of Mad Dog, think of me. :wallbash:

Second, much more fun (if not exactly lucrative) job: sportswriter at a local newspaper.

Rodeo Fluffer

Damn, I must have been laid off again. Darn you GUFF

Educational Materials aide for 20 years/ busisness owner. Neither pays much.