Did anybody noticed Hardy's celebration/reaction on the

Tipster19

BTW, when asked after the game about the TD, he said "It was great, but I'm still thinking about the drop and the missed assignments I had." Great response and yes he WAS probably thinking about his mistakes versus the TD catch.

Actually here is the exact quote: "The touchdown it felt good, but at the same time that four route that I dropped is in my mind more," said Hardy. "I definitely have to come in and work on the things that I got wrong and make sure I don't make those mistakes again."

Guest dog14787
Actually here is the exact quote: "The touchdown it felt good, but at the same time that four route that I dropped is in my mind more," said Hardy. "I definitely have to come in and work on the things that I got wrong and make sure I don't make those mistakes again."

Hardy is such a huge addition to our teams step up to the next level , I just couldn't be more happy with him. We got it right with this fella :thumbsup:

Hardy is suge a huge addition to our teams step up to the next level , I just couldn't be more happy with him. We got it right with this fella :thumbsup:

I want to see what Steve Johnson can do with the 1st team. These guys add much-needed size to the WR corps. Personally I think that Josh Reed's days are numbered, but that he probably has this year since having Hardy and Johnson in the lineup is too much inexperience for the offense to bear.

Guest dog14787

We have to be careful with our new secret recipe, with Trent Edwards Hardy appetite for Parishables, someone might Reed between the lines for Evans sake. :thumbsup:

Losman looked pretty darn good yesterday, I like JP allot and for him to show the spark and attiude he's showing just goes to show what kind of a human being he is, a team player all the way.

JP Losman is a class act in my book :thumbsup:

One more thing, we should let our QB's compete for the start and I'm not saying this to be smart. JP Losman could be a late bloomer, having an average team around him at best, repeated coaching changes and a poor excuse for an OC, it would not surprise me a bit if now that we have boosted the talent around him and show a more stable enviroment from a coaching standpoint that JP Losman excels :thumbsup:

Here we go again. No, the team needs to have one guy be declared the starter and have everyone behind him rather than dividing the team.

We have to be careful with our new secret recipe, with Trent Edwards Hardy appetite for Parishables, someone might Reed between the lines for Evans sake. :thumbsup:

I guess you didn't Reed that Fr. Evans of the S.Buffalo Parrish got his Hardy Johnson stuck in the Jenkins of an altar boy.

Guest dog14787
I guess you didn't Reed that Fr. Evans of the S.Buffalo Parrish got his Hardy Johnson stuck in the Jenkins of an altar boy.

:D

Guest dog14787
Here we go again. No, the team needs to have one guy be declared the starter and have everyone behind him rather than dividing the team.

The best guy should be given the starting position, and the team stands behind the coaching decision period. A team should not be divided because a coach decides who the starter should be, if we need to make a QB change then we do it, so I don't buy into that, sorry :D

Oh, I think that was the equivalent of a great if not spectacular grab. His timing, his mild legal pushoff for separation and reach for the ball right at the right time in the endzone was fantastic. Some players are the hockey equivalent of "goal scorers". The guy had a nose for the endzone in college and did it in his first game in the NFL. That play, IMO, was easily the most important takeaway from this game.

I agree with your post in general, but I must correct one mistake. That was a touchdown, not a takeaway. Keep paying attention to the game and the lingo will come to you eventually. :huh:

I agree with your post in general, but I must correct one mistake. That was a touchdown, not a takeaway. Keep paying attention to the game and the lingo will come to you eventually. :wallbash:

I hope you're kidding. I meant what one takes away from the game, the most important element you left with, the lasting impression, what has the most resonance. It's a reasonably common term, especially in my business. I thought the sentence was pretty obvious and never even considered the other (obviously much more common) usage of the word because I use the term all the time like that. I probably should have. :lol:

I hope you're kidding. I meant what one takes away from the game, the most important element you left with, the lasting impression. It's a reasonably common term, especially in my business. I thought the sentence was pretty obvious and never even considered the other usage of the word because I use the term all the time like that. I probably should have. :wallbash:

I don't know; between the hockey references and mis-characterization of a TD into a turnover, I really wasn't sure you knew what you were saying so I thought I'd help out. You seem to have a lot of very well thought out things to say, so I wanted to encourage you to continue posting. Keep it up, sport!