huge Bible burning completely censored in US

The fact that you cannot dispute any of those points is only matched by the fact that you are defending two supremacist acts which were critical to Hitler: censorship and Bible burning.

The lessons learned by Supremacists from the Holocaust are that Hitler's tactics were effective with proper media control, like the ability to censor this AP and UPI reported Bible burning story...

Censorship of what story?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you cannot dispute any of those points

"Cannot"? Try "will not", because you're a loon.

is only matched by the fact that you are defending two supremacist acts which were critical to Hitler: censorship and Bible burning.

Where did I defend anything? I'm just pointing out you're a loon.

Nice to see LaDipshit is back to his ignorant ways again after a brief board hiatus.

p.s. - i saw eric king and justing geiseinger burning bibles the other day.

Didn't you hear? Geisinger was dominating the Colts' third string D this weekend. Line him up for Canton.

Censorship of the Bible burning story from every US TV, radio, newspaper, and magazine. I was the one who documented the original online link. The online stories were there. Fox and MSNBC knew of the story, and it never made their TV audience. Yeah...

THAT CENSORSHIP.

Given that it was AP and UPI, every single US news desk saw it, and absolutely no US newspaper or TV news program felt it was newsworthy to Pastor Hagee's supporters...

Censorship of the Bible burning story from every US TV, radio, newspaper, and magazine. I was the one who documented the original online link. The online stories were there. Fox and MSNBC knew of the story, and it never made their TV audience. Yeah...

THAT CENSORSHIP.

Given that it was AP and UPI, every single US news desk saw it, and absolutely no US newspaper or TV news program felt it was newsworthy to Pastor Hagee's supporters...

I'm not sure anyone else on this board finds it a particularly relevant news story either.

Nice to see LaDipshit is back to his ignorant ways again after a brief board hiatus.

p.s. - i saw eric king and justing geiseinger burning bibles the other day.

And the fact that you know I hyped Justin proves what about the hysterical flinging of anti-semite cards here???

Good to see Justin never quit and looks as good as ever.

However, TFG did pan Klopfenstein...

Didn't you hear? Geisinger was dominating the Colts' third string D this weekend. Line him up for Canton.

LOL!!!

Good to see some of you learned something about football for once...

Truth be told, Justin came in Q2, so those were the 2nd stringers - gotcha....

And the fact that you know I hyped Justin proves what about the hysterical flinging of anti-semite cards here???

Good to see Justin never quit and looks as good as ever.

However, TFG did pan Klopfenstein...

YOU'RE the only one being anti-semetic here, dumbass. No one else is complaining about censorship by the Zionist-controlled media. :rolleyes:

The Jew-media also didn't cover my sh-- this morning. Guess what. It's a not a big story. It got some coverage but not a ton because it's a BFD story. If a mass bible burning happened in Central Park, it would get a little more play. In Israel, who cares?

What should be censored are your multiple carriage returns between paragraphs. Lighten up on the spacing.

The Jew-media also didn't cover my sh-- this morning. Guess what. It's a not a big story. It got some coverage but not a ton because it's a BFD story. If a mass bible burning happened in Central Park, it would get a little more play. In Israel, who cares?

What should be censored are your multiple carriage returns between paragraphs. Lighten up on the spacing.

Don't you know that

if he doesn't do that

no one will pay attention!

And, for the fourth straight page, all my "debate" "opponents" can do is fling anti-semite cards...

If your opponents can only resort to cards and insults and cannot engage in factual debate, guess who won???

LOL!!!

And, for the fourth straight page, all my "debate" "opponents" can do is fling anti-semite cards...

If your opponents can only resort to cards and insults and cannot engage in factual debate, guess who won???

LOL!!!

I'm sure you had more backers, but they were all censored by the communist moderators.

As a passive observer of this thread up until this point, you're really earned your new moniker of La Dipschit.

There is no need for a factual debate. You got PWND by GG linking some of the news outlets that carried the story. Give it a rest for crying out loud...

LOL!!!

You're challenging people to a "factual" debate about the Zionist media's hidden agenda of building support for the Zionist takeover of Iran by propagandizing and bribing support for the Iraq invasion?

:nana:

Hey, don't forget that global finance is run by International Jewry...they're responsible for the mortgage crisis as well. :wallbash::wallbash::D

There's a guy on the corner of 17th and Chestnut in Philadelphia who screams into the pay phone about alien conspiracy cover-ups. He agrees with you.

As a passive observer of this thread up until this point, you're really earned your new moniker of La Dipschit.

There is no need for a factual debate. You got PWND by GG linking some of the news outlets that carried the story. Give it a rest for crying out loud...

Indeed, you ought to be quite pleased with the recent release of Cynthia Sommer... after all, a jury couldn't possibly be right, and Bonnie Dumanis and Sommer couldn't both be PRINCESSES...

????????????????????

and even if they both were, to suggest Dumanis bypassed the jury, cooked some "samples" and freed Sommer because she is a PRINCESS, well, that would be "proof" of anti-semitism, because who cares who murdered US Marine Todd Sommer, because his duty was to fight and die for a Greater Israel, and he did...

I'm sure you had more backers, but they were all censored by the communist moderators.

Indeed, PARROTS like you always feel better about a factless "consensus" which is then used to shout down and silence debate.

You're challenging people to a "factual" debate about the Zionist media's hidden agenda of building support for the Zionist takeover of Iran by propagandizing and bribing support for the Iraq invasion?

:nana:

Hey, don't forget that global finance is run by International Jewry...they're responsible for the mortgage crisis as well. :wallbash::wallbash::D

Well, thanks for the angle. Please tell us why every other firm that goes bankrupt doesn't get a Fed sponsored bailout like Bear Stearns. After all, our Fed Chair, Ben Bernanke, without a Congressional vote or a Presidential signature, simply handed over $29 billion US taxdollars to Bear so that they could get $10 per share instead of zero, and that had nothing...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

to do with the fact that Ben Bernanke has attended the same synagogue as some of the Bear bigs.

Bear Stearns was truly "chosen" while every other victim of the mortgage mess got ZERO for shareholders...