huge Bible burning completely censored in US

I won't deny that I don't like the idea of Flag or Bible burning, or shooting the Koran. But there are idiots in this world, and they are going to be idiots- can't and shouldn't legislate against that. Education, not legislation is the only way to overcome ignorance.

Still, I think it would have been responsible of the media to report it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are attempting to blur JEW SUPREMACISTS into all Jews. That is totally wrong. US Senator Russ Feingold, for example, resisted the money and influence of AIPAC and voted as a patriotic American against the foolish Iraq invasion.

Does the phrase "white supremacist" imply all whites are supremacists?

If Israel wants our money, arms and support, they ought to stop burning Bibles and censoring. And that elected official needs to go ASAP.

So you are saying that these damn Jews just need to know their place and that you'll tell them where their place is?

So you are saying that these damn Jews just need to know their place and that you'll tell them where their place is?

Nice. No matter what the point is, the response is the anti-semite card. Pointing out that not all Jews are supremacists gets the "these damn Jews" answer, just like a SHEETHEAD in the 1950's.

If Israel wants to continue to get $3 bil per year in US taxpayer handouts and all the rest of the sacrifices we make in this country for them, they had better not hire you as a spokesperson.

Do you agree with Lieberman that McCain is Judah Macabree and Pastor Hagee is Moses??

LOL!!!

Seen one supremacist, you've seen 'em all...

I won't deny that I don't like the idea of Flag or Bible burning, or shooting the Koran. But there are idiots in this world, and they are going to be idiots- can't and shouldn't legislate against that. Education, not legislation is the only way to overcome ignorance.

Still, I think it would have been responsible of the media to report it.

Nobody is calling for legislation here.

The media went out of its way to censor an AP and UPI story, with not one single TV, newspaper, radio or magazine peep about this. Supremacism requires censorship to flourish, and it is flourishing in the Jewish population right now, with a few like Feingold trying to stop it. Indeed, the heroic patriotism of Feingold doesn't just stop with the vote against Iraq. Feingold was leading the charge to uphold the Constitution from the "post 911" idiocy that has infected so many morons from W on down...

Nobody is calling for legislation here.

The media went out of its way to censor an AP and UPI story, with not one single TV, newspaper, radio or magazine peep about this. Supremacism requires censorship to flourish, and it is flourishing in the Jewish population right now, with a few like Feingold trying to stop it. I

Let me get this straight...there's a conspiracy in the media to suppress information on behalf of supremacists in the Jewish population...but this is NOT the same media conspiracy to suppress information on behalf of supremacists in the Jewish population?

Nice. No matter what the point is, the response is the anti-semite card. Pointing out that not all Jews are supremacists gets the "these damn Jews" answer, just like a SHEETHEAD in the 1950's.

If Israel wants to continue to get $3 bil per year in US taxpayer handouts and all the rest of the sacrifices we make in this country for them, they had better not hire you as a spokesperson.

Do you agree with Lieberman that McCain is Judah Macabree and Pastor Hagee is Moses??

LOL!!!

Seen one supremacist, you've seen 'em all...

Dude,

I'm just trying to understand what you're saying. You seem really pissed at the Jews unless they do what you tell them. The Jews in the media won't tell on some other Jews but the Jews in the Senate are good Jews, but only the communistic ones like Feingold not the Republicanistic ones like Lieberman. Confusing.

Except for the whole oy vey thing, I really don't pay attention to Jews one way or the other.

As for the comment that if you've seen one supremacist, you've seen them all, I don't agree. You have tended to get on rants more quickly than some of the other supremacists. All because some "elected official" is a moron? The guy is probably a dog catcher. I have a hunch that you had just a scoche of pent up rage before that.

On a positive note, Sammy and Carl like your steak sauce even more than A1.

"Let me get this straight...there's a conspiracy in the media to suppress information on behalf of supremacists in the Jewish population."

No, there is a conspiracy to get the US military to wipe out all of Israel's enemies, and it is called the "War on (exclusively anti-Israel) terror." Those behind it are JEW SUPREMACISTS, not "all Jews." In fact, the percent of SUPREMACISTS in the Jewish population at large could be well below 50%. This conspiracy used the following tactics:

1. blur AQ into "the terrorists" or all of Israel's enemies

2. use disproportionate media influence to praise Iraq invasion supporters and slam opponents as "soft on terror"

3. use AIPAC money to "bribe" Congress to vote for Iraq

4. forge Niger documents

5. attack Valerie Plame as "anti-semitic" for telling the truth about Niger

6. distort the media coverage of the facts of the Iraqi Sunni-Shia conflict, deliberately mislabeling Sunnis as AQ and Shias as "insurgents armed by Iran" as to bait the dumbest redneck morons to support invading Iran, the REAL Zionist prize here

7. bribe various "christian" sellouts like Pastor Hagee to push nutty concepts like christians won't go to Heaven unless the US military wipes out all of Israel's enemies

8. censorship of things like Jimmy Carter's book and the Bible burning as to keep the misled "christians" supporting "war" to help supremacist Bible burners.

THAT was just some parts of the Zionist TREASON that is Iraq. Non-supremacist Jews like Feingold opposed and fought it as best they could.

"I'm just trying to understand what you're saying."

No, rather, you intentionally go out of your way to endlessly play the anti-semite card because you fully do understand what I am saying, you want the Bible burning censored, and you want me sent to a gas chamber for talking about it.

"You seem really pissed at the Jews"

Is precisely the anti-semite card. If you don't think and act the way such SUPREMACISTS want, you "hate all Jews" including patriotic Americans like Feingold, no matter how many times you praise Feingold...

"As for the comment that if you've seen one supremacist, you've seen them all, I don't agree."

Yes, to you, JEW SUPREMACISTS are "supreme" and "chosen" over all other forms of Supremacists.

"All because some "elected official" is a moron?"

How do you know this guy is a "moron?" Was Hitler a "moron" or a psycho flashing red flags that he would be a problem in the future. Some of us learned the real lessons of the Holocaust, and others simply support using Hitler's supremacist tactics of censorship and Bible burning to promote a "chosen race."

"The guy is probably a dog catcher."

Clearly, you have played the anti-semite card over and over here without EVER READING the article....

"All because some "elected official" is a moron?"

How do you know this guy is a "moron?" Was Hitler a "moron" or a psycho flashing red flags that he would be a problem in the future. Some of us learned the real lessons of the Holocaust, and others simply support using Hitler's supremacist tactics of censorship and Bible burning to promote a "chosen race."

I'm guessing that the lesson you learned was that the holocaust didn't finish the job? If not, please explain what lesson was learned.

In fact, the percent of SUPREMACISTS in the Jewish population at large could be well below 50%.

Oh, I guess I see. It was from your other post. We should just get rid of those 50%? What kind of test should we use?

"The guy is probably a dog catcher."

Clearly, you have played the anti-semite card over and over here without EVER READING the article....

Well dog catchers are typically eleceted while deputy mayors typically are not, so I thought he might hold two positions. What did I miss?

4. forge Niger documents

Using bad words does not make your case seem any stronger.

Apparently not.

50% of jews are supremacists. The other 50% are not. I'm not sure, but I think LaDairius can tell by looking at them.

Anyway, the supremacist jews need 100% to be successful. Since they can't get 50% they have gone out to some christians to fill in the gap. Then when they burn some bibles, they tick off the other christians which creates a perfect opportunity for the embedded christians to talk to the pissed off christians and get the number to 100%.

I think the flaw in their strategy is that they will end up with 50% jew supremacists and 50% confused christian jew supremacists. The confused people won't know exactly what to do and the whole evil plan will fall apart. I for one will enjoy watching it.

50% of jews are supremacists. The other 50% are not. I'm not sure, but I think LaDairius can tell by looking at them.

Anyway, the supremacist jews need 100% to be successful. Since they can't get 50% they have gone out to some christians to fill in the gap. Then when they burn some bibles, they tick off the other christians which creates a perfect opportunity for the embedded christians to talk to the pissed off christians and get the number to 100%.

I think the flaw in their strategy is that they will end up with 50% jew supremacists and 50% confused christian jew supremacists. The confused people won't know exactly what to do and the whole evil plan will fall apart. I for one will enjoy watching it.

All that 's needed is Abes of Maine providing the soundtrack.

"Let me get this straight...there's a conspiracy in the media to suppress information on behalf of supremacists in the Jewish population."

No, there is a conspiracy to get the US military to wipe out all of Israel's enemies, and it is called the "War on (exclusively anti-Israel) terror." Those behind it are JEW SUPREMACISTS, not "all Jews." In fact, the percent of SUPREMACISTS in the Jewish population at large could be well below 50%. This conspiracy used the following tactics:

1. blur AQ into "the terrorists" or all of Israel's enemies

2. use disproportionate media influence to praise Iraq invasion supporters and slam opponents as "soft on terror"

3. use AIPAC money to "bribe" Congress to vote for Iraq

4. forge Niger documents

6. distort the media coverage of the facts of the Iraqi Sunni-Shia conflict, deliberately mislabeling Sunnis as AQ and Shias as "insurgents armed by Iran" as to bait the dumbest redneck morons to support invading Iran, the REAL Zionist prize here

7. bribe various "christian" sellouts like Pastor Hagee to push nutty concepts like christians won't go to Heaven unless the US military wipes out all of Israel's enemies

8. censorship of things like Jimmy Carter's book and the Bible burning as to keep the misled "christians" supporting "war" to help supremacist Bible burners.

THAT was just some parts of the Zionist TREASON that is Iraq. Non-supremacist Jews like Feingold opposed and fought it as best they could.

So you only hate most Jews? Once again, you come right back to that Great Jewish Conspiracy out of Mein Kampf.

If ultra-orthodox Jews & ultra-fundamentalist Christians are in cahoots, how does burning the New Testaments further the cause?

Rather, it is the supremacist CENSORSHIP of the Bible burning that prevents the dumb Christians from figuring out the truth of those they are "united for."

Without the media censorship, Hagee's group would have no members except Joe Lieberman, who is, of course, 100% pro gay and pro abortion.

For the rest intentionally distorting, lying, and hysterically flinging anti-semite cards, there is no point in continuing to respond to those who do not want to debate, but rather shout down and censor.

Censorship is an important enabler of SUPREMACIST acts like Bible burnings.

Cowards refuse to debate and hide behind SHEETS and CARDS.

The truth is out, Supremacists, and it isn't just on this board either....

LOL!!!

So you only hate most Jews? Once again, you come right back to that Great Jewish Conspiracy out of Mein Kampf.

The fact that you cannot dispute any of those points is only matched by the fact that you are defending two supremacist acts which were critical to Hitler: censorship and Bible burning.

The lessons learned by Supremacists from the Holocaust are that Hitler's tactics were effective with proper media control, like the ability to censor this AP and UPI reported Bible burning story...