(OT) Chip implant...

I can't get the link to work but on the front page of MSN there's a broadband clip about a chip implant. Personally I wouldn't do this. I don't like the idea of anyone knowing where I am every second of every day. My religious beliefs also are against this. What are your opinions?

Steve, when did you change your avatar? Is that why my Yanks blew it the last few nights?  :o  :(  :o  That's ok. It's more fun to see BF get all bent out of shape from all the raggin he's taking.  :lol:

75841[/snapback]

He really is the perfect example of "you can dish it out, but you can't take it"... i mean, he's shouting about how his Cards are still the far Superior team, and really can't take much of the abuse at all. Rather sad.

He really is the perfect example of "you can dish it out, but you can't take it"... i mean, he's shouting about how his Cards are still the far Superior team, and really can't take much of the abuse at all. Rather sad.

75846[/snapback]

That's what makes it so damn fun. Of course when you've won four rings in the present past I guess it makes things a little easier on us Yankee fans.

That's what makes it so damn fun. Of course when you've won four rings in the present past I guess it makes things a little easier on us Yankee fans.

75849[/snapback]

absolutely I have stock in ADSX which has nearly doubled in past two weeks so jump on (3.75or so) while still on ground floor and make me richer!!! oops it has risen to 4.43 since open

it's not so bad...some parents probably wished their kids had it when they all of a sudden disappear into to nowhere

also, it's not the main purpose of the chip...main purpose is to store medical information...for many with serious medical problems, i'd be willing to bet that they'd be willing to take the implant as it gives doctors immediate medical information in emergencies...and perhaps if they were to pass out somewhere, they could be found

I can't get the link to work but on the front page of MSN there's a broadband clip about a chip implant. Personally I wouldn't do this. I don't like the idea of anyone knowing where I am every second of every day. My religious beliefs also are against this. What are your opinions?

75742[/snapback]

They say it's just for medical records...and the Patriot Act is just to find terrorists. The fact is that chip can be used to track your whereabouts 24/7! 1984 is coming a few years late!

PTR

They say it's just for medical records...and the Patriot Act is just to find terrorists.  The fact is that chip can be used to track your whereabouts 24/7!  1984 is coming a few years late!

PTR

76131[/snapback]

The Man is already tracking us through self-flushing urinals and toilets. When you walk up to one of those things, the little red light hits you right in the chest (or the ass if you're in a stall). That's how He tracks you. It tells him, "Hey, Johnny Coli just took a leak at the Galleria Mall. We better keep an eye on him."

Well not anymore. The Man can't track me anymore. He's not gonna keep me down. I use alleys and doorways now. I'm getting myself a "Stadium Pal" for Christmas. http://www.stadiumpal.com/

Join the revolution people. Down with the Man.