Why NOT Kirk Chambers?

1. Chambers went to Stanford, a Public Policy and German Studies major. He's smart.

2. He is an Eagle Scout, and still actively involved with Boy Scouts in Ohio. He's classy.

3. He is a Mormon who speaks fluent German. He knows all the swear words, but won't use them.

4. He was a member of the Reduced Shakespeare Company, an 80's troupe that would perform Shakespeare plays in 20 minutes. He's to the point.

5. For three years Chambers started both on offense and defense for his high school, netting 9 sacks and 5 forced fumbles as a DT. He's versatile.

6. He was drafted by Cleveland in the sixth round. He's expendable if Peters returns.

7. Chambers' line didn't allow a sack against Philadelphia (12/30), and got 105 yards for Marshawn. He's a good short-term solution.

8. He played four years of varsity basketball and was a member of the AAU All-Star basketball team. He's tall (6'7")

9. He has 3 daughters, age 5, 4, and 1 1/2. He has three great reasons to be in camp.

10. 53% of a local fan site predicts that Chambers is the logical backup, with Matt Murphy next at 16%. He's the favorite.

I don't think anyone's arguing that he's a bad guy, but it's readily apparent that he's not nearly the athlete that it takes to play LT successfully in the NFL.

He was out of football in 2006, and signed a street FA deal with Buffalo. He's the only NFL experienced OT on the roster outside of last years starters. What's more, the other OT's in camp are street free agents, UDFA's, and late round draft picks.

It's absurd to think these caliber of players can neutralize the premier pass rushers they'll face this season.

At least nobody here is arguing that because the backup isn't just as good as Peters is, that we should give Peters whatever he wants, now that he's shown the entire team the middle finger. This team has other areas that still need help. I say trade the mother!@#$er. It's not like Peters is the key to a Superbowl THIS season, anyways, so I'm prepared to wait another year (IF that is even necessary, with such talent on the other OL positions), for the team to make it over that hump. Certainly if it means that I don't see a greedy fat-ass already making 2.999 million more than I make, get buckets more $, just because he's jealous of his new linemates. This whole thing is a joke. Trade the a-hole.

At least nobody here is arguing that because the backup isn't just as good as Peters is, that we should give Peters whatever he wants, now that he's shown the entire team the middle finger. This team has other areas that still need help. I say trade the mother!@#$er. It's not like Peters is the key to a Superbowl THIS season, anyways, so I'm prepared to wait another year (IF that is even necessary, with such talent on the other OL positions), for the team to make it over that hump. Certainly if it means that I don't see a greedy fat-ass already making 2.999 million more than I make, get buckets more $, just because he's jealous of his new linemates. This whole thing is a joke. Trade the a-hole.

No f-ing way . . . Let 'em rot for 3 years.

I think Chambers is our best option by far. I also don't mind that the Bills haven't made the playoffs in the last decade and I don't mind losing all those damn Super Bowls.

Good luck Kirk!

1. Chambers went to Stanford, a Public Policy and German Studies major. He's smart. He's a nerd

2. He is an Eagle Scout, and still actively involved with Boy Scouts in Ohio. He's classy. He's a Big Nerd

3. He is a Mormon who speaks fluent German. He knows all the swear words, but won't use them. NERD!

4. He was a member of the Reduced Shakespeare Company, an 80's troupe that would perform Shakespeare plays in 20 minutes. He's to the point. He's the Biggest Nerd in the History of Nerds!

5. For three years Chambers started both on offense and defense for his high school, netting 9 sacks and 5 forced fumbles as a DT. He's versatile.

6. He was drafted by Cleveland in the sixth round. He's expendable if Peters returns.

7. Chambers' line didn't allow a sack against Philadelphia (12/30), and got 105 yards for Marshawn. He's a good short-term solution.

8. He played four years of varsity basketball and was a member of the AAU All-Star basketball team. He's tall (6'7")

9. He has 3 daughters, age 5, 4, and 1 1/2. He has three great reasons to be in camp.

10. 53% of a local fan site predicts that Chambers is the logical backup, with Matt Murphy next at 16%. He's the favorite.

Fixed :ph34r:

11. He is a white dude. We all know how the Bills secretly want a white guy anchoring the line.

If I owned an NFL club, there would be a five white player cap in affect all season.

3-ST

2-O

No white guys allowed on Defense