My first ever training camp report!

I have always been grateful for the training camp reports that posters here have presented. This is my first time going to camp ever, and I thought it would be cool to do a thread on what I see, and keep updating it throughout the day. This way, when you get out of that annoying meeting(or class), there might be something cool to read before you have to go to the next one.

So, I will do my best to keep this post/thread updated today. Hopefully my phone's battery is as good as advertised. I will try to be as detailed as possible, and feel free to ask questions, as I only have one conference call today so I should be able to respond, except from 12:30-1:30 pm. I am quite pleased to be on the giving side instead of the receiving side of Bills info for once and I will do my best to be as objective as possible.

I'm giddy(and obviously acting like I'm 5 years old) at 6:30 am...this hasn't happened in a long time. I know that I will be most likely watching people navigate cones/doing drills in the morning, but I'm happy just to be there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking for those of us who

1) Can't attend, and;

2) HAVE several of those annoying conference calls lined up today, and;

3) Have been waiting for what seems like years for this day;

THANK YOU!

1) Can't attend, and;

THANK YOU!

Well, it's Friday after all, and it sounds like you have the same experience I do with Friday = everybody tries to dump their sh_t before the weekend. I did find a way to make sure I don't get any 3:30pm client emergencies though, I put somebody else in charge!

Edit: Crap I gotta get going, I barely remember how to get there.

Well, it's Friday after all, and it sounds like you have the same experience I do with Friday = everybody tries to dump their sh_t before the weekend. I did find a way to make sure I don't get any 3:30pm client emergencies though, I put somebody else in charge!

Edit: Crap I gotta get going, I barely remember how to get there.

cool I'm gtg re comm did I mention I haven't driven a car in 5 years?

1) Can't attend, and;

THANK YOU!

yes, THAN YOU, OC, THANK YOU!!

I so wish I was you today, instead of being stuck in an office. :thumbsup:

ok I'm here. I bs'd my way into parking right at the school....no faggy shuttle buses for OC.

So far its been reallt great. As I got here hardy caught a 15 yard pass.

so yeah they doing 11 v11 right now. Lynch looks great they kust ran 2 in arow that wouldhave gone for 5 plus ...make that 3.

cool I'm gtg re comm did I mention I haven't driven a car in 5 years?

Wonderful, a guy driving for the first time in 5 years, while texting to a bunch of Bills nuts dying for info. Any actuarians here want to take a crack at the odds of this ending up badly

ok first of all I bs'd my way into parking. OC's mom's baby boy doesn't do shuttle buses.

second, they arr running 11 v 11 right now ....not drills. whe I first got here thwy completed a nice pass to hardy.

lynch ran 3 plays I a row all would have gone for 5 plus.

a few more small completions...then edwards put too much under the ball to evans .the he threw a blatant pick to whitner.

jp came in and threw an immediate pick and a bad throw that could have gotten picked in arow.

so now they are doing special teams. bobby apiril was on the pa...I'm struck by how much this reminds me of regular practices that I went through

Edwards overthrew Evans on a bomb right? If that is the case, at least he is showing he has the arm stregth to put it out there! lol. Picks in training camp don't bother me. It's when they show up in teh preseason that I start to get worried. Hopefully they get more crisp by the day.

Thank you for your updates today!

Go Bills!

ok that was apparently = a special teams commercial because now they are doing 11 v 11 at midfield.

3dwards and evans are kicking ass right now. 2 passes 2 evans for 15 yds complete. josh reed is the other starting receiver. he had a good route going way down th field but the ball got there a little to late and he jumped ofr it and dropped it.

the second team is in...jp looks significantly better....4/5 passes complete

1st team back in next popst

ok that was apparently = a special teams commercial because now they are doing 11 v 11 at midfield.

3dwards and evans are kicking ass right now. 2 passes 2 evans for 15 yds complete. josh reed is the other starting receiver. he had a good route going way down th field but the ball got there a little to late and he jumped ofr it and dropped it.

the second team is in...jp looks significantly better....4/5 passes complete

1st team back in next popst

ok first session over. I am laughing at th replies because they aren't that far off. all I know is angry city driving so its surprising I didn't hit anybody on the way...throw in the fact that I had a mini tailgate on the way up...

ayway so far I'd say that Edwards looks better than I saw at the ravens game. his poise is evident and he really nailed somr throws. the only issue was the one time where he clearly made a mental mistake. he f'ed up physically as well. it was just a bad play over all. but there was only one. the rest was pretty damn tight spirals for 7-15 yards on arope...3-r seconds after the snap

jp looks like jp. mostly good, but a few blatant mistakes that would kill us in a game. the upside for jim is that he is getting rid of the ball a lot better than I saw last year. but...he chucked it straight to a defensive back as well.

then they went into individual drills

POZ IS FAST! SAY IT WITH ME NOW! POZ IS FAST!

ok first session over. I am laughing at th replies because they aren't that far off. all I know is angry city driving so its surprising I didn't hit anybody on the way...throw in the fact that I had a mini tailgate on the way up...

ayway so far I'd say that Edwards looks better than I saw at the ravens game. his poise is evident and he really nailed somr throws. the only issue was the one time where he clearly made a mental mistake. he f'ed up physically as well. it was just a bad play over all. but there was only one. the rest was pretty damn tight spirals for 7-15 yards on arope...3-r seconds after the snap

jp looks like jp. mostly good, but a few blatant mistakes that would kill us in a game. the upside for jim is that he is getting rid of the ball a lot better than I saw last year. but...he chucked it straight to a defensive back as well.

Does Evans appear to be 100% and ready to go? Who was starting at LT?

Thanks again for your posts today!

So I