My first ever training camp report!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwards overthrew Evans on a bomb right? If that is the case, at least he is showing he has the arm stregth to put it out there! lol. Picks in training camp don't bother me. It's when they show up in teh preseason that I start to get worried. Hopefully they get more crisp by the day.

Thank you for your updates today!

Go Bills!

Queue the "defense develops faster than the offense" standard line...

So I

Guess I better get better at doing this. just talked to guy whose been playing/coaching/reffing foot ball for 47 years he hasn't missed a camp for the last ??? cool guy.

I bought my POz throwback jersy 4 u

So I

Guess I better get better at doing this. just talked to guy whose been playing/coaching/reffing foot ball for 47 years he hasn't missed a camp for the last ??? cool guy.

I bought my POz throwback jersy 4 80 -- good deal I thought. all I had to see from him today was busting up through a hole and 'tackling' lynch one time and I'm totally sold.

so now its on to the pittsford grill for a burger and some saphire an tonics...jealous yet ? :thumbsup: : woot : (i think I typed that right...

I'll start again when I sit down

I bought my POz throwback jersy 4 80 -- good deal I thought. all I had to see from him today was busting up through a hole and 'tackling' lynch one time and I'm totally sold.

so now its on to the pittsford grill for a burger and some saphire an tonics...jealous yet ? :worthy: : woot : (i think I typed that right...

See, I knew you drank in the mornings. :thumbsup: Thanks a ton for all the reports. We can't get enough of them.

so now its on to the pittsford grill for a burger and some saphire an tonics...jealous yet ? :thumbsup: : woot : (i think I typed that right...

Enjoy the G&T, matter of fact make them doubles.

Thanks for the updates...technology is a wonderful thing.

the defense did a drill where they all moved to the 'ball' at the same time. that was amazing. it was like watching a swarm of bees, or a school of fish. they all moved at the same time, very quickly. we had a similar drill in lacrosse but this was much much faster thab I have ever seen.

why I brought it up is that there is clearly a 'team' running around out there. whitner and poz were moving the '1s'...its hard to describe.

I can't wait to see this afternoon

ok first of all I bs'd my way into parking. OC's mom's baby boy doesn't do shuttle buses.

second, they arr running 11 v 11 right now ....not drills. whe I first got here thwy completed a nice pass to hardy.

lynch ran 3 plays I a row all would have gone for 5 plus.

a few more small completions...then edwards put too much under the ball to evans .the he threw a blatant pick to whitner.

jp came in and threw an immediate pick and a bad throw that could have gotten picked in arow.

Man JP is horrible.

ok first off

f u kelly I only get to drink once in a long while :thumbsup: been writin code lately because...and my sleep schedule is all f'ed up. I finished up around 4am and yeah ibeen celebrating ever since.

how could I forget hamdan? no bs he looked great out there. he is very tall. its like he is throwing down to people. he hit 2 passes to schouman and one to #15?

ok first off

f u kelly I only get to drink once in a long while :thumbsup: been writin code lately because...and my sleep schedule is all f'ed up. I finished up around 4am and yeah ibeen celebrating ever since.

how could I forget hamdan? no bs he looked great out there. he is very tall. its like he is throwing down to people. he hit 2 passes to schouman and one to #15?

#15 is 6-1 UDFA Jason Jones out of Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

Thanks so much for your reports!

ok I forgot to update my opera build = I'm stuck with mobile ie = its a giant painin the ass to read the second page

for the non-tech folks, that means I might not be able to see every questio....why? because microsoft has conspired with handled companies and we should do our best to free ourselves from them

anyway, lee evans caught 5 passes that I saw, all timing routes, all in clear separation. pads or no pads those are 1st downs all day. the coolest part was the d was right there. the slightest mistake = pick. te an le were in sync.

if I was brandon I'd bring out the checkbook and sign lee on the field

ok I forgot to update my opera build = I'm stuck with mobile ie = its a giant painin the ass to read the second page

for the non-tech folks, that means I might not be able to see every questio....why? because microsoft has conspired with handled companies and we should do our best to free ourselves from them

anyway, lee evans caught 5 passes that I saw, all timing routes, all in clear separation. pads or no pads those are 1st downs all day. the coolest part was the d was right there. the slightest mistake = pick. te an le were in sync.

if I was brandon I'd bring out the checkbook and sign lee on the field

Hey OC...can you see this? Well, FU buddy!!!!! :thumbsup:

Note to self:

Lee Evans in last year of contract, coming off an injury, wants big raise and extension...on the field practicing with his teammates.

Jason Peters in middle of his contract, coming off an injury, wants big raise and extension...sitting at home.

Note to self:

Lee Evans in last year of contract, coming off an injury, wants big raise and extension...on the field practicing with his teammates.

Jason Peters in middle of his contract, coming off an injury, wants big raise and extension...sitting at home.

I posed this question in another thread yesterday to no response:

Is it certain that Peters is back to full form? Did he rehab on his own? Are we to trust that he did? Do we know otherwise?

Note to self:

Jason Peters -- one of the top 10 tackles in the NFL.

Lee Evans -- NOT one of the top 10 receivers in the NFL.

ok first off

c

Charisma and poise= Hamdan

ok first off

Great. So you've been drinking, AND you're sleep-deprived? And we're supposed to trust you?

:worthy:

Kidding. Fine job, my good man.

I posed this question in another thread yesterday to no response:

Is it certain that Peters is back to full form? Did he rehab on his own? Are we to trust that he did? Do we know otherwise?

Which is one of the reasons RB wants him in camp before he sits down to talk contract renegotiation. It may seem a bit harsh, but it's smart business...

You don't suppose that's why he isn't showing up at all... because he knows his injury is bad...

Trouble with that thinkng is he'd probably have to pass a physical to get an extension/raise I'd wager, I bet that language is in every contract...

Thanks for the info OC!

You usin' a BB to post? I've never tried the Opera browser but I've heard good things about it.