Bills win division at 12-4? This guy thinks so:

Didn't that guy post here for a while, without particularly distinguishing himself?

As I recall, he stood out with a particular brand of idiocy that seems to be his distinguishing characteristic to this day...

You realize that is a site for fans to sign up and write whatever articles they want, right? Its pretty much a glorified message board.

Sign me up! Oh, um, wait -- they don't pay for these articles? Never mind ...

Not much different than several of the sites linked to TBD. What is the difference?

Really? Name one. Even 365 pays their writers a pittance (which is how, I suspect, they managed to gain a foothold here. Not my idea ...)

while I think this guy is a little wacky - I do think the Pats lose their godlike dominance and become just another really good team (12-4 or 11-5)- I also think teams will try the Giants game plan which could nick up Brady over the season.

while I think this guy is a little wacky - I do think the Pats lose their godlike dominance and become just another really good team (12-4 or 11-5)- I also think teams will try the Giants game plan which could nick up Brady over the season.

The Pats become just like every other playoff team without Brady. He is that squad. Belichick has never done squat without him. Pretty much the exact same team sucked up a storm with Bledsoe on it.

I wouldn't wish injury on anyone, but I'm gonna be like a kid at Christmas if Brady gets knocked out and I wouldn't mind seeing how great Belichick and the Pats are with Cassel at the helm.

I don't care who wrote it, it makes me smile to have someone echo my sentiments about Brady ending up in a body bag. Freaking love it. Now if only he can get run right into his cheating coach and they can both be knocked cold. The Giants win was my favorite NFL moment to date, but this would easily eclipse that one :blink:

I don't care who wrote it, it makes me smile to have someone echo my sentiments about Brady ending up in a body bag. Freaking love it. Now if only he can get run right into his cheating coach and they can both be knocked cold. The Giants win was my favorite NFL moment to date, but this would easily eclipse that one :blink:

Isnt that a bit odd?

...look, I know the source ain't great, but I enjoy seeing "12-4" next to "Buffalo Bills"

Can't disagree with that. :blink:

... and sorry for the snark ...