For those of us that like the Who . . .

Peter

For those of us that like the Who (I really cannot imagine who could not), VH1 and Channel 332 on Directv have devoted much of their programming to the Who this week. It will all culiminate in a VH1 Salute to the Who on Thursday evening.

The programs have been great and really informative. I especially recommend the one about the making of Who's Next. It was fascinating.

For those of us that like the Who (I really cannot imagine who could not), VH1 and Channel 332 on Directv have devoted much of their programming to the Who this week. It will all culiminate in a VH1 Salute to the Who on Thursday evening.

The programs have been great and really informative. I especially recommend the one about the making of Who's Next. It was fascinating.

Balls! I refuse to pay for channel 332.

I saw them on tour in Rochester when they released this LP. Unbelievable concert! I saw them again at Rich Stadium (Who Are You? Tour) and it was fun but 6,000 fans is SO much better than 80,000 fans. :devil: