Tom Brady and Gissele Surfing

linky

As a surfer, I take great offense that yet another celebrity has taken it upon themselves to clog the lineup. Maybe he'll wipeout, or better yet, get so caught up in the beach bum lifestyle, that he decides he doesn't want to play football anymore. One can dream... :lol:

I didn't realize she was that much of a butterface.

I always wonder how these celebs live with themselves knowing that some of them hardly ever see their kids. Brady has a kid with another lady I think right? Everytime I see him in pictures I see him with Gissele, not once have I ever seen a picture of him with his kid. Same thing with Arod. I read in the post that Arod has seen his 3 month old daughter twice since she was born. I mean maybe they do spend time with their kids but the paper or media sure does not report that.

No offense but if she is a butterface...that would make you look like Marshawn

No offense, but I was sort of kidding.

I always wonder how these celebs live with themselves knowing that some of them hardly ever see their kids. Brady has a kid with another lady I think right? Everytime I see him in pictures I see him with Gissele, not once have I ever seen a picture of him with his kid. Same thing with Arod. I read in the post that Arod has seen his 3 month old daughter twice since she was born. I mean maybe they do spend time with their kids but the paper or media sure does not report that.

I think we see what the media wants us to see, and for all we know, the kids were in a nearby cabana with a nanny. But the reality is, everyone has different priorities. Personally, I'm not sure what I'd do if I had to go to an office every day, leaving my son at breakfast and getting home too late to put him down. But we have friends who seem to go out of their way to leave their children with family and friends so they can keep going on trips, out to dinner all the time, etc. I happen to be just the opposite, and some people think that I take a pass on too many social activities so I can hang with my son, so I'm not sure their opinion is different from mine. Frankly, compared to my son, adults can be pretty freakin' boring company.

But one thing we know; if they were truly treating their kids at near a Britney Spears level, the media wouldn't let that go.

No offense, but I was sort of kidding.

I think we see what the media wants us to see, and for all we know, the kids were in a nearby cabana with a nanny. But the reality is, everyone has different priorities. Personally, I'm not sure what I'd do if I had to go to an office every day, leaving my son at breakfast and getting home too late to put him down. But we have friends who seem to go out of their way to leave their children with family and friends so they can keep going on trips, out to dinner all the time, etc. I happen to be just the opposite, and some people think that I take a pass on too many social activities so I can hang with my son, so I'm not sure their opinion is different from mine. Frankly, compared to my son, adults can be pretty freakin' boring company.

But one thing we know; if they were truly treating their kids at near a Britney Spears level, the media wouldn't let that go.

Yeah, that is a good point. & I know their lives are on a totally different level then any normal person. I just think about that sometimes.

linky

As a surfer, I take great offense that yet another celebrity has taken it upon themselves to clog the lineup. Maybe he'll wipeout, or better yet, get so caught up in the beach bum lifestyle, that he decides he doesn't want to play football anymore. One can dream... :lol:

She's on a short board--that's pretty tough.

He's a great pop. Ask anybody on a Pats board. :devil: