Ravens Fans

zow2

I took a peek at the Ravens board. They don't seem too concerned about playing an "inferior" opponent at home without Jamal. They seem to think if Sammy Morris can gain 90 on Buffalo then their backup should easily eclipse that. They just don't want Boller to screw anything up by throwing picks. I can't say I blame them for being cocky. The Bills on the road don't scare anyone. Anyone think this can be like the Tennessee game last year where our offense actually comes alive out of nowhere? And I have no doubt their crummy O will find a way to move the ball on our Superstar laden defense.

I think those are all fair comments. The Bills IMHO are the second worst team in the NFL. They passed the Dolphins for worst honor with yesterday's win. It's going to take a lot more than a win over the lowly Dolphins to make anyone think we're a competitive football team.

I think those are all fair comments.  The Bills IMHO are the second worst team in the NFL.  They passed the Dolphins for worst honor with yesterday's win.  It's going to take a lot more than a win over the lowly Dolphins to make anyone think we're a competitive football team.

74843[/snapback]

Horseshit. The Bills have been in every game until the very end. If not for some fuggin stevestojan officiating, they'd be 3-2 right now. And hopefully the Ravens are as overconfident as their stupid fans. The only place the Ravens have the Dols beat is on the O-line (assuming Heap is out), but that still didn't stop Boller from playing like a retard.

Horseshit.  The Bills have been in every game until the very end.  If not for some fuggin stevestojan officiating, they'd be 3-2 right now.  And hopefully the Ravens are as overconfident as their stupid fans.  The only place the Ravens have the Dols beat is on the O-line (assuming Heap is out), but that still didn't stop Boller from playing like a retard.

74861[/snapback]

They do have a certain linebacker who is a little better than Zach "most overrated LB of all time" Thomas and an aging Seau.

I fear the Ravens defense, dirty as they are.

Horseshit.  The Bills have been in every game until the very end.  If not for some fuggin stevestojan officiating, they'd be 3-2 right now.  And hopefully the Ravens are as overconfident as their stupid fans.  The only place the Ravens have the Dols beat is on the O-line (assuming Heap is out), but that still didn't stop Boller from playing like a retard.

74861[/snapback]

I love it!!! Tell us how you really feel, would ya!

Seriously, I agree 100% with your post. The Bills could have and maybe should have won every game they've played this year. I know I'm being overly optimistic but I think that they may be able to get back to .500 over the next 3-6 games leaving a very tough final 6 weeks but it can be done and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

I think those are all fair comments.  The Bills IMHO are the second worst team in the NFL.  They passed the Dolphins for worst honor with yesterday's win.  It's going to take a lot more than a win over the lowly Dolphins to make anyone think we're a competitive football team.

74843[/snapback]

Gee...you sound a lot like an unhappy Dolphins fan.

Sorry we handed you your worst start ever.

I'd be chalking this up as a win if I were a Baltimore fan. Until the Bills win a few games against quality opponents, we will be viewed as a pushover. We were close in most games this year, but good teams win those games. Were not a good team right now. I think we are improving, but it'll take more time. I don't want to sound overly down here, becasue I am optimistic with this team. They'll turn the corner and I thnk it'll be before the end of the season.

---------------

Go Bills

The Bills probably made some Jets fans nervous last week when they took the lead at the end of the last road game.

If the same thing happens in Baltimore, will Boller be able to lead a 7 for 7 drive to win the game like Pennington did? I doubt it.

Leftwich, Gannon, Brady, and Pennington all needed to make plays to beat the Bills. We'll see if Boller has it in him.