Matt Jones arrested

Cops are worth more than drunk fat chicks. :rolleyes:

What if the cop is a fat chick? $20 and a large pizza?

Sobriety, or lack thereof, is the key. It's easier to hit a drunk person, so they're worth less.

Stupidity is right. I am still a contract employee (month 14) and can be randomly drug tested at any time SO I DO NOT DO DRUGS!

These guys are risking Real Money too, not the table droppings I get! :rolleyes:

Thats what I never understood about these guys. You are making Millions to play a game as your career. One of the things they ask of you though to make those millions is to not commit illegal acts, like doing drugs. they even routinly test you for it.

So why risk your career and money doing it? Is doing Coke, or smoking weed really worth losing out on a million dollar a year salary playing a game for a couple months out of the year? You will have your entire life after football to do whatever you want

Thats what I never understood about these guys. You are making Millions to play a game as your career. One of the things they ask of you though to make those millions is to not commit illegal acts, like doing drugs. they even routinely test you for it.

So why risk your career and money doing it? Is doing Coke, or smoking weed really worth losing out on a million dollar a year salary playing a game for a couple months out of the year? You will have your entire life after football to do whatever you want

That was my point exactly. YES, I have done a lot of chit that could have gotten me arrested. Right now I cannot even smoke a doob because I might be tested, and I need my job!

Too many people have been given "Get Out Of Jail Free" cards.

That was my point exactly. YES, I have done a lot of chit that could have gotten me arrested. Right now I cannot even smoke a doob because I might be tested, and I need my job!

Damn junkies.

Exactly, its not even a question of weither it should be legal or not, right now it isn't and its one of the rules that his employer (the NFL) has set. Yet these players keep trying to get away with it.

As a player, you have accomplished something that not many people are able to do, and basically won the lottery, getting millions to play a game for a career. And one of the only things they ask is that you stay out of trouble, and no drugs. Is it that hard to, for the sake of your job, stay away from drugs and trouble for 5-10 years (depending on how good you are). When thats over, you can go out and do whatever you want and still have your money.

Its the same with celebrities who party. With all your money you can't hire a driver to drive your fancy vehicle to the club with your friends? Hell, pay one of your friends to stay sober and be the DD so you don't end up with a police record

Would you believe this led off the 6 o'clock news in Little Rock last night.

Yes. It wouldn't have surprised me to learn it was a "breaking news" piece interrupting shows earlier in the day.