Matt Jones arrested

It's a good thing Jason Peters wasn't getting down with his former teammates.

Can this officially end the Matt Jones as a Buffalo Bill fantasy. This guy has been a bust from day one and I anticipate his release in the next day or so. Just because a receiver is tall doesn't make him good

tall n speedy

It's a good thing Jason Peters wasn't getting down with his former teammates.

Can this officially end the Matt Jones as a Buffalo Bill fantasy. This guy has been a bust from day one and I anticipate his release in the next day or so. Just because a receiver is tall doesn't make him good

I've heard this said quite a bit in reference to a James Hardy, who ever that is . <_<:D

I couldn't resist. I do however beleive he will be a good receiver with the potential to be a great one...

tall n speedy

tall, speedy, and apparently lacking a home with mini-blinds that can be closed to do this sort of thing.

unreal. you go down a road that ultimately leads to disaster professionally, you go out of your way to look suspicious (3 guys in a parked car along the road), and apparently are using your amex card to cut the product ("i only use it for the points"), all the while NO ONE is apparently looking out for the cops.

then again, maybe it's a big misunderstanding.

obie wan and akc will say that since he is on offense, we can't use his (and leftwich, and others) being on the jags as evidence of the infalibility of the jags talent evaluation and personal dept.

clearly stroud is garbage because they let him go.

Just because a receiver is tall doesn't make him good

More like just because he's tall, speedy, and a freak athletically, it doesn't mean a guy who had only played QB can play receiver in the NFL.

obie wan and akc will say that since he is on offense, we can't use his (and leftwich, and others) being on the jags as evidence of the infalibility of the jags talent evaluation and personal dept.

clearly stroud is garbage because they let him go.

No, obie wan and AKC only say the Jags are infallible when it comes to defense. They're fallible when it comes to offense.

Man, when will these guys learn to do their drugs at home like everyone else. The stupidity astounds me.

Stupidity is right. I am still a contract employee (month 14) and can be randomly drug tested at any time SO I DO NOT DO DRUGS!

These guys are risking Real Money too, not the table droppings I get! <_<

My thoughts exactly. I can only presume these guys have so much cash that they somehow feel invincible.

Let the person who has never done lines of blow in a beat up toyota with his college football buddies throw the first stone.