Jesse Said What

From Drudge:

REV. JACKSON TRASH TALKS OBAMA: 'CUT HIS N**S OUT'

Wed Jul 09 2008 16:28:20 ET

SHOCK: REV. JESSE JACKSON SLAMS OBAMA, WANTS TO 'CUT HIS N**S OUT'... APOLOGIZES FOR 'CRUDE AND HURTFUL COMMENTS' CAUGHT ON TAPE... FOXNEWS WILL PLAY JACKSON TAPE IN ITS ENTIRETY TONIGHT ON 'O'REILLY' 8 PM ET/5 PM PT... DEVELOPING...

Jackson Statement: For any harm or hurt that this hot mic private conversation may have caused, I apologize. My support for Senator Obama_s campaign is wide, deep and unequivocal. I cherish this redemptive and historical moment.

_My appeal was for the moral content of his message to not only deal with the personal and moral responsibility of black males, but to deal with the collective moral responsibility of government and the public policy which would be a corrective action for the lack of good choices that often led to their irresponsibility.

_That was the context of my private conversation and it does not reflect any disparagement on my part for the historic event in which we are involved or my pride in Senator Barack Obama, who is leading it, whom I have supported by crisscrossing this nation in every level of media and audience from the beginning in absolute terms._

I know some folks will dismiss it because the story was broke by Drudge and audio will be aired on O'Reilly. But shooting the messenger won't change the message

Jesse knows that if Obama gets elected President he will be out of the extortion business. Because then how can he complain that Whitey is keeping the Black man down?

I love this part of his explanation:

"My appeal was for the moral content of his message to not only deal with the personal and moral responsibility of black males, but to deal with the collective moral responsibility of government and the public policy which would be a corrective action for the lack of good choices that often led to their irresponsibility."

:lol:

Oh it's front and center on CNN, including Jesse, Jr. annihilating dear old dad. You'd think these people would know better (by "these people" I mean folks in the public eye...not like it's the first time Jesse Sr. was mic'd up).

Jessie said "I wanna cut his nuts off" and made a motion like he was doing it.

Isn't threatening a candidate for president something the Secret Service should be looking into. :lol:

Isn't threatening a candidate for president something the Secret Service should be looking into. <_<

That was the best part! He took out his imaginary blade and shiv'd the Mo'fo!

I love it!

Now...I've said a few nasty things about politicians, but I don't think I ever used charades to geld one before.

Isn't threatening a candidate for president something the Secret Service should be looking into. <_<

Don't be silly. You know laws don't apply to Jesse and Al.

Jesse knows that if Obama gets elected President he will be out of the extortion business.

Actually I was wrong on this. He has one of his legitimate children running the Messiah's campaign. If he really wanted to be covert he should have one of his illegitimate bastards implanted into the campaign. <_<

What a fuggin cockroach...

Jesse knows that if Obama gets elected President he will be out of the extortion business. Because then how can he complain that Whitey is keeping the Black man down?

BINGO!

This, IMO is the most important issue (race) in our society.

Even more reason to make sure Obama gets elected.

Actually I was wrong on this. He has one of his legitimate children running the Messiah's campaign. If he really wanted to be covert he should have one of his illegitimate bastards implanted into the campaign. :blink:

What a fuggin cockroach...

No you were not wrong... There are some in the AA community that resent Obama... Who was that preacher in NYC that was slamming Obama?

No you were not wrong... There are some in the AA community that resent Obama... Who was that preacher in NYC that was slamming Obama?

Of course there are. How dare Obama rob them of their official victim status and prove that a poor black kid can accomplish anything with hard work and determination; including becoming President.

Of course there are. How dare Obama rob them of their official victim status and prove that a poor black kid can accomplish anything with hard work and determination; including becoming President.

Hey... I am on board with you on that!

Now, 40, 50 years ago what you said wasn't possible.

I kinda equated it to the union thing... At one time, they (unions) were greatly needed and served a purpose... No matter what tactics they used. The thing is, once management can play nice (burden on them because they have the "leverage")... What is really the need for the strong arm tactics, if not flat out extortion?

Hey, you might not agree with me... But, IMO I see a similarity. Do you want the union boss in a position of power or one of the rank and file? In theory, won't a rank and file member break down more barriers?

Isn't that "change?"

Isn't that "change?"

Is sure as hell is change. I agree completely, 40 years ago the idea of a black president is laughable. In November it's probably going to happen. But as long as the populous is dumb enough to allow a POS like Jesse Jerkoff to gain personal wealth by pretending that nothing has changed in 40 years, we shouldn't be surprised when he tries to undermine Obama.

Unions are a great parallel. Yes they were sorely needed a hundred years ago, but the labor comparisons between Sinclair Lewis' time and today is about the same as comparing the model T to a Ferrari. Today there are countless laws designed to prevent the kind of employee abuses that occurred generations ago, not to mention the ability of information sharing and public scrutiny. Yeah for change. Unions today are just like Jesse's race baiting -- a way for a small handful of people to get rich by convincing laborers (and college-know-it-all-hippies like pBills) that people can't live without their union. Meanwhile, what they are usually doing is harming the industry and jeopardizing those jobs and raising prices of products, not to mention raping the taxpayers when Congress arranges for a big bailout of an unfunded pension. Yeah for 'democracy'. :blink:

Now someone like Bill in NYC makes a very good point when it comes to cops; they do need some type of non-management representation since their management (political scum) will sell them out the second they happen to shoot some groom-to-be who is repeatedly ramming their police vehicle with his car. And since that involves going to jail, it's kinda more important than how many cigarette breaks have to be provided to 'labor'. I'm sure there are other specific cases like that, but the majority seem much closer to the case of the NYC transit union that went on strike a couple years back because they didn't get a 26% raise that would be paid for by working class people who ride the subway every day.

(sorry for the hijack)

Is sure as hell is change. I agree completely, 40 years ago the idea of a black president is laughable. In November it's probably going to happen. But as long as the populous is dumb enough to allow a POS like Jesse Jerkoff to gain personal wealth by pretending that nothing has changed in 40 years, we shouldn't be surprised when he tries to undermine Obama.

Unions are a great parallel. Yes they were sorely needed a hundred years ago, but the labor comparisons between Sinclair Lewis' time and today is about the same as comparing the model T to a Ferrari. Today there are countless laws designed to prevent the kind of employee abuses that occurred generations ago, not to mention the ability of information sharing and public scrutiny. Yeah for change. Unions today are just like Jesse's race baiting -- a way for a small handful of people to get rich by convincing laborers (and college-know-it-all-hippies like pBills) that people can't live without their union. Meanwhile, what they are usually doing is harming the industry and jeopardizing those jobs and raising prices of products, not to mention raping the taxpayers when Congress arranges for a big bailout of an unfunded pension. Yeah for 'democracy'. :blink:

Now someone like Bill in NYC makes a very good point when it comes to cops; they do need some type of non-management representation since their management (political scum) will sell them out the second they happen to shoot some groom-to-be who is repeatedly ramming their police vehicle with his car. And since that involves going to jail, it's kinda more important than how many cigarette breaks have to be provided to 'labor'. I'm sure there are other specific cases like that, but the majority seem much closer to the case of the NYC transit union that went on strike a couple years back because they didn't get a 26% raise that would be paid for by working class people who ride the subway every day.

(sorry for the hijack)

No... Don't be sorry... I agree. I just think that unions can be expanded past law enforcement... Political scum control other industries... Along with others that would sell employees down the river. The presence is needed.

Now sport's unions TODAY? :blink::blink:

The word now is that in addition to the "rip his nuts out" phraseology, the "Reverend" Jackson also dropped the N-bomb.

Jesse,

So sorry that Barak is cutting in on your scheme of getting filthy stinking rich by fleecing your followers and corporations who've given you, personally, millions of dollars and the lap of luxury to keep the 'We're victims of The System, not our own bad choices! Give us transfer payments and govt programs!' gravy-train alive. The America of 2008 is not the America of the Sixties. Vive le difference.

Just hope this goes a little further toward making you irrelevant. Imus makes a bad but not ill-intentioned joke about someone's appearance and Sharpton goes at him like a boxing match, but when it's Jesse Jackson threatening to maim the genitals of the Democrat nominee (b/c he has the gall to say that fellow blacks need to make better decisions to improve their lives) and then drops the N-bomb that he's previously campaigned against all uses of.... well.... I guess "THAT'S DIFFERENT!"