Of our 08' opponents

Fantasy rankings per ESPN

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football...nfl2k8dkqbranks

SEA: Hasselback(7), Julius Jones(29), Bobby Engram(33)

JAX: Garrard(14), Jones-Drew(15)/Taylor(25), Reggie Williams(40)

OAK: Russel(25), McFadden(21) , Javon Walker(32), Zach Miller(19)

STL: Bulger(11), Jackson(5), Holt(11)

ARI: Leinert(24), Edge(22), Fitz(6) Boldin(16)

SD: Rivers (15), Tomlinson(1), Chambers(29), Antonio Gates(1)

MIA: Beck(39) Henne(41), Brown(18), Ginn Jr.(53)

NYJ: Pennington(27), Jones(23), Coles(28)

CLE: Anderson(8), Lewis(14), Edwards(4), Stallworth(33), Kellen Winslow(3)

KC: Croyle(29), Johnson(10), Bowe(22), Gonzales(5)

SF: Smith(21), Gore(6), Bruce(21), Vernon Davis(10)

DEN: Cutler(10), Young(33), Marshall(14), Tony Schefler(7)

Our defense has a chance to be dominant for the first time in 7-8 years. With Miami and the Jets twice, Oakland, KC, SF, and SEA on the schedule big D days can be had.

Far and beyond the Cleveland game presents the toughest offensive opponent, aside from NE. I can see it now, bills 10-6, cleveland 10-6.. If Donte' Whitner wants to make his prediction a reality he must shut down Winslow.

GO BILLS!

I'd say san diego. After a horrendous start they really started clicking at the end of last year and in the playoffs. Tomlinson is still the best in the game in my opinion and facing him will be a huge test for our run defense which has been awful since 2005. Good TEs have always hurt us as well and Gates is arguably the best in the league

my top 2 would be:

1 - san diego ... like said, they really started cliking at the end of last season and I dont see any reason why it wouldnt pick up at the same spot this season

2 - Cleveland ... this is only and only if Anderson isnt a one year wonder..if he faulters they will be looking at a QB circus and thus most likely ruining there season

Right now the only offense that scares me is ours. Granted, losing Fairchild is addition by subtraction, but until someone proves to me that the offense is any better, I'll worry less about our opponents and more about or inherent shortcomings.

San Diego by far.

Agreed, but frankly, excluding NE* world class offense twice isn't a fair test. They're why we draft swift DB's every year and they're the real test.

I'm not sold on Cleveland. Their QB came from nowhere and even they didn't believe in him at this time last year. Willis is in B-More because they jettisoned their has-been RB to the Browns.

Jamal Lewis, CLE - 2007:

1,304 yards, 4.4 ave, 66 yard long run, 9 rush TD's, 30 catches for 248 yards and 2 TD.

All-Time has-been? :lol:

Touche, Stuck. I didn't see as much of him last year but I saw enough two years ago to buy into B-More cuttin' ties. Like Willis, there were no more extra effort. First hit and down he went. He's gettin' long in the tooth though.. well, for an NFLer. I'm just holdin' out crowning Cleveland as the new power in the North. Flash in the pan type year last year, IMO.

I'm not worried or afraid of any team's offense. I am really more interested in seeing how Marcus Stroud pans out (injuries a thing of the past or not), whether or not Kawika Mitchell can help stabilize the defense by giving the team a linebacker who can drop back to defend if necessary or stuff the run when needed, and of course to know if Leodis McKelvin can quickly learn the ropes and become a very productive corner.

If those moves all pan out, the Bills could be in the position to make some of those offenses fear them.

shut down the Dallas O?!

yeah OK

I would say that the Bills D did much more than their part to win that game at the very least. Our anemic O let them down.

As for the main question, I am afraid the Bills O the most, followed by San Diego