Waah, Obama is a politician

No, I could care less about ANWR/ANWAR... what I care about is people using posts from months ago as their only rebuttal. It's sad.

Yeah, my "rebuttal" to your classic "Try Google. All the kids are using it."

I just thought it was funny that you told me to use Google when you don't even bother to find out how to spell the topics you want to talk about on this board.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I could care less about ANWR/ANWAR... what I care about is people using posts from months ago as their only rebuttal. It's sad.

Trying to prove your point that you dont care about it is hilarious. :thumbsup:

How's that entrenching tool working :w00t:

Yeah, my "rebuttal" to your classic "Try Google. All the kids are using it."

I just thought it was funny that you told me to use Google when you don't even bother to find out how to spell the topics you want to talk about on this board.

Seriously go after anyone out there is cyberspace that wrote ANWAR instead of ANWR. Like the Alaska Report...

http://alaskareport.com/news68/x61391_anwr_facts_anwar.htm

Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

Facts about ANWR the oil companies don't want you to know.

The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) (ANWAR) is a politically hot topic right now, the oil companies, and some bought-and-paid-for politicians, want everyone to believe that by drilling in ANWR gasoline prices will drop immediately. They will, if you consider 2 cents in 14 years immediately.

Working well. :thumbsup:

Maybe it's time to graduate to a larger one.

You're not scoring any points with "McCain does it too" logic because everyone lnows that McCain does it too. Point to one person here who's argued that McCain possesses a staunch streak of consistency. Hell, we'll even let you link to incorrect Forbes articles if you need to.

The issue is Obama is running the campaign as the anti-politician politician. McCain's Straight Talk Express was fairly well dismantled in 2000. But feel free to think you're Columbus discovering America.

Maybe it's time to graduate to a larger one.

You're not scoring any points with "McCain does it too" logic because everyone lnows that McCain does it too. Point to one person here who's argued that McCain possesses a staunch streak of consistency. Hell, we'll even let you link to incorrect Forbes articles if you need to.

The issue is Obama is running the campaign as the anti-politician politician. McCain's Straight Talk Express was fairly well dismantled in 2000. But feel free to think you're Columbus discovering America.

"McCain's Straight Talk Express was fairly well dismantled in 2000" Well, I guess he has it back on the road. And while it's running, I am going to point out his flip-flops.

I am simply stating a fact that McCain's flip-flops are important and will be exploited during the general election push.

I am simply stating a fact that McCain's flip-flops are important and will be exploited during the general election push.

Are they as important as the lack of flip flops by the current resident of the Casa Blanca who you all love to love so much.

It's new tp pBills because he was probably deeply focused on popping his zits eight years ago. That's almost half his life !

Actually it's important to me because a Presidential election. I like to have all sides being taken to task for their voting records change in policy.

Side note: You know absolutely nothing about me... try to stick to the topic instead your pathetic attempts to knock me down. Just shows your maturity.

To repeat for the comprehension challenged.

McCain's old stances & changes of heart are not new news. In fact, it's the main thing that scares away the core conservative Republican base. That's why no one is talking about it - because it's a given in his campaign and history. Obama, as an agent of change, however ....

Who cares about this whole change thing. Overrated. Either you like him as a candidate or you don't. Not quite sure who I will vote for....neither guy has really stepped up yet, IMHO

I will say I don't like the attacks on McCain's service.....annoys me the same as when the moron that we have in office now did it to Frankenkerry

Well, then at least post your age because you sound like a youngster.

i am 24 , like you are 51. I am assuming Eryn looked at my profile, was doing the math, and figured I wouldn't remember Reagan at all from my childhood.

Copy and pasted from Wikipedia:

Swope is the only black man on the executive board of an advertising firm, and is accidentally put in charge after the death of the chairman of the board. In particular, following the unexpected death of the chair, the other members of the board believed that each of them, individually, should be elected to the board. However, the bylaws of the corporation prohibit voting for oneself for the chair, so each individual member voted in a secret ballot for the person that no one else would vote for: Putney Swope.

Renaming the business "Truth and Soul, Inc.", Swope replaces all but one of the white employees and insists they no longer accept business from companies that produce alcohol, war toys, or tobacco. The success of the business draws unwanted attention from the United States Government, which considers it "a threat to the national security."

Swope is the only black man on the executive board of an advertising firm, and is accidentally put in charge after the death of the chairman of the board. In particular, following the unexpected death of the chair, the other members of the board believed that each of them, individually, should be elected to the board. However, the bylaws of the corporation prohibit voting for oneself for the chair, so each individual member voted in a secret ballot for the person that no one else would vote for: Putney Swope.

Renaming the business "Truth and Soul, Inc.", Swope replaces all but one of the white employees and insists they no longer accept business from companies that produce alcohol, war toys, or tobacco. The success of the business draws unwanted attention from the United States Government, which considers it "a threat to the national security."

You really should indicate when you are copying the wikipedia entry verbatim. Or at least put it in your own words. It is disconcerting when - intrigued by the discussion - I look up the movie and see your post again.