Waah, Obama is a politician

So the best you have is to bring back one of my posts? Quite sad. And I guess google.com is to tough for you.

Yes, the best I have to respond to your posts is to bring up your posts.

Apparently google.com is "to tough" for me. :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me I understand your overplayed point. If people can challenge Obama, then McCain should be challenged as well. No matter what their messaging is (ie: Obama = Agent of Change..), BOTH of them are running to be President. One should not get a free pass because he's been playing the flip-flop roll for decades. If anything he should be scolded for that.

What point are you talking about? No one is arguing that McCain has not flip flopped. It's been pretty evident in his entire career!

Does everything need to be typed in bold caps for you to understand? McCain is not getting a free pass on this because he's challenged to hold on to the Republican base solely due to his flip flops. There's no reason to grill him any more on that, because it's the primary concern from the right.

Bringing up a post from a while ago apparently is funny and amazing to some. I just found it to be sad. My bad... that was a GREAT post. :w00t::thumbsup:

Maybe you can also point to the place in YOUR link at anwr.org where they define ANWR as ANWAR.

What point are you talking about? No one is arguing that McCain has not flip flopped. It's been pretty evident in his entire career!

Does everything need to be typed in bold caps for you to understand? McCain is not getting a free pass on this because he's challenged to hold on to the Republican base solely due to his flip flops. There's no reason to grill him any more on that, because it's the primary concern from the right.

Since I have seen a bunch of posts and threads on Obama and his... why not post some of McCains. After all they should be primary concern for every voter out there... not just his campaign trying to hold on to the Republican base.

Maybe you can also point to the place in YOUR link at anwr.org where they define ANWR as ANWAR.

People love their freakin' links...

http://www.anwr.org/features/forbes.htm

Geologists believe that vast oil reserves lie beneath Alaska's 19-million-acre Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Anwar for short,. Lobbying by environmentalist groups has prevented drilling there. But this may be changing as Congress discovers there are more votes to be had by cutting taxes and balancing the budget than by kowtowing to extreme environmentalist groups

In March, British Petroleum and Chevron announced that they had discovered 100 million barrels of oil at their Sourdough prospect, on state-controlled land just west of ANWAR. Some geologists think Sourdough could turn out to hold 300 million b barrels of oil.

How's that? :thumbsup:

Geologists believe that vast oil reserves lie beneath Alaska's 19-million-acre Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Anwar for short,. Lobbying by environmentalist groups has prevented drilling there. But this may be changing as Congress discovers there are more votes to be had by cutting taxes and balancing the budget than by kowtowing to extreme environmentalist groups

In March, British Petroleum and Chevron announced that they had discovered 100 million barrels of oil at their Sourdough prospect, on state-controlled land just west of ANWAR. Some geologists think Sourdough could turn out to hold 300 million b barrels of oil.

It's a link to a Forbes story!!

(Is this really that difficult?)

So even though the website is ANWR.org, a Forbes article linked on that website with a few typos makes you think that "ANWAR" is the proper spelling?

And you know this how? You were born in 84 right? You remembering him personally at your age is pretty slick.

Actually, I do remember Reagan a little from my early childhood. But it doesn't take that much to know that Reagan had Old-timers and his staff picked up the slack in the last couple years as his health declined.

Since I have seen a bunch of posts and threads on Obama and his... why not post some of McCains. After all they should be primary concern for every voter out there... not just his campaign trying to hold on to the Republican base.

:thumbsup::w00t:

[rinse]

Because McCain flip flopping is not news. It's part of his history.

[/repeat]

:thumbsup::w00t:

[rinse]

Because McCain flip flopping is not news. It's part of his history.

[/repeat]

AND IT SHOULD BE DISCUSSED NOW. Especially since his campaign and really everyone else is on the attack of the few that Obama has had. HISTORY OR NOT!!! HIS CAMPAIGN ON THE ATTACK MAKES IT RELEVANT

So even though the website is ANWR.org, a Forbes article linked on that website with a few typos makes you think that "ANWAR" is the proper spelling?

Point is d-bag that there are many people out there that call it either ANWR or ANWAR. Either way I could give two craps.

Point is d-bag that there are many people out there that call it either ANWR or ANWAR. Either way I could give two craps.

Point is, the people who call it ANWAR are wrong. And if they're wrong about the basic things, they're probably wrong about the complex things.

Actually, I do remember Reagan a little from my early childhood. But it doesn't take that much to know that Reagan had Old-timers and his staff picked up the slack in the last couple years as his health declined.

:thumbsup: Rather than !@#$ing youtube, why not read a couple of books about RR. Damn, youngin!!.

Point is, the people who call it ANWAR are wrong. And if they're wrong about the basic things, they're probably wrong about the complex things.

First Point is listing McCain's flip-flops is not complex. Understanding that even though they came over a long period of time, once his campaign makes statements questioning Obama those flip-flops become relevant. That's even easier to understand.

Second Point, send an email to Forbes and have the writer fired for being wrong.

Yeah, and many people out there don't know the difference between "there", "their", and "they're". (Or in some cases, "to" and "too".) That doesn't make it OK, or make them any less wrong.

Yeah, and many people out there don't know the difference between "there", "their", and "they're". (Or in some cases, "to" and "too".) That doesn't make it OK, or make them any less wrong.

Oh great the grammar police are out. Save that post for a later date, just in case. :thumbsup::w00t::thumbsup: