Guess for best proformance as a bill next year

If Poz gets 200 tackles it means our offense isn't sustaining drives, the defense has to take the field too many times as a result, and the D can't get off the field once they're out there.

Poz will still make his first Pro Bowl as the starting MLB on the most improved defense in the league.

200 Tackles :)

GO BILLS!!!

Why does everyone have Pusluszny at a pro-bowl talent level when he's played just 3 games. People are putting way too much pressure on the guy.

Why does everyone have Pusluszny at a pro-bowl talent level when he's played just 3 games. People are putting way too much pressure on the guy.

Only if he reads this board.

As for the topic...... Best proformance would be Redzone TD's with Mr. Hardy (that alone could be the difference in making the playoffs).

Scariest thought is Kirk Chambers leading the league in sacks allowed

Only if he reads this board.

As for the topic...... Best proformance would be Redzone TD's with Mr. Hardy (that alone could be the difference in making the playoffs).

Scariest thought is Kirk Chambers leading the league in sacks allowed

Yea true, I worded that wrong.

There are several good candidates, but I keep coming back to Lynch. I believe he was primed for a great season prior to his "episode", but I have a feeling he'll have a keener focus which will translate to what could amount to a very special individual season.

That is a fair question. At the Denver game, I was shocked by this kid. He was everywhere, and was laying some very hard hits on people. I left RWS thinking that if not for Poz, the Bills wouldn't have been in the game at all.

I'll go with Poz going over the 200 tackle mark.

With the added beef to the interior line, this should free him up to be a very productive MLB. If he stays healthy, he would need to average 13 a game(12.5 actually) to reach this milestone. I don't think thats out of the question...difficult but not impossible.

I agree with special k. Poz will have a huge year!

Lynch rushes for 1500+ yards, 12 Rush TDs, with another 400 receiving and 3 rec TDs

I don't see Lynch getting the 400 carries he'd need to put up that kind of yardage. He runs after contact, but he STILL gets caught. He might get to the house 15 times though.

Posluszny on defense. I think the D-Line (esp. McCargo and Stroud) allow our LB's to do what they are supposed to. On offense, it's Lynch. He will take the maximum advantage of what Turk is planning for this offense, including much more use as a receiver.