MW Had A Very Nice Game

Rico

I was most impressed with MW's game yesterday. I know the Felons didn't blitz much (that bomb to Evans must've scared the crap out of them :w00t: ) but I didn't see 1 mental breakdown or blown assignment from the big guy. ;)

KEEP IT UP!!!

I was most impressed with MW's game yesterday. I know the Felons didn't blitz much (that bomb to Evans must've scared the crap out of them :w00t: ) but I didn't see 1 mental breakdown or blown assignment from the big guy. ;)

KEEP IT UP!!!

74161[/snapback]

No, you are mistaken. Mike Williams is a bust and Tom Donahoe should be run out of town on a rail for drafting him. Cut McGahee as well.

KEEP IT UP!!!

74161[/snapback]

Against David Bowens? I sure hope so.

I think they played okay, for the most part.  The first half was a bit shaky, but they got it going a bit in the second half.  The LG position is still a glaring weakness, though.

74366[/snapback]

Sticking with the run can only help them, as well..especially in the latter stages of a game. Having that lead was a huge boost for the line, IMHO.

KEEP IT UP!!!

74161[/snapback]

Yes, he did play, especially well under the circumstances. Weather conditions would seem to make run blocking tougher when going into the wind, because the defense knows that passing is difficult.

I truly hope to see more from the kid.

from BuffaloNews.com:

" A crowd of 72,714 in Ralph Wilson Stadium had reason to be anxious with 5:10 left. The Bills, clinging to a seven-point lead, faced a third-and-3 from their own 13 going into a 25-mph wind. With a defensive stop, the Dolphins almost surely would get the ball on the Bills' side of the field, in prime position for the tying touchdown.

McGahee took a handoff up the middle, veered toward left tackle and ran into the arms of Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Taylor. But the 230-pound back bulled Taylor backward and dragged safety Sammy Knight forward for 4-yard gain.

The Bills went on to march 79 more yards down to the Miami 4 before time expired.

"I wasn't going to let one person tackle me," McGahee said. "That's my motto. One person cannot tackle me. It's got to be two or three."

"It was a statement drive," said receiver Eric Moulds. "I told the guys on the last drive, "This is a good defense, but we've got to learn to finish.' We did that."

It was only D. Bowens.  I wonder how he would have fared against Ogunleye, who ripped him a new one last year?

74398[/snapback]

Exactly right. It's funny how now that we've beaten the worst team in the league all of a sudden TD's good, Mularkey's a genius, MW's awesome, McGahee is the king of RBs.

Where were they all in that first half? I almost got up and left at the half. Yeah, really!