Bills Gear

dubj04

I too live in hot and humid SC, former buffalo area resident. They just passed that you can buy beer here on sunday. WTF!

One of these days, you might actually make it into the 20th century. It might take a while to get into the 21st century, however.

Of course, I live in a state that does not allow supermarkets to sell beer, so I do not have a lot of room to talk.

One of these days, you might actually make it into the 20th century. It might take a while to get into the 21st century, however.

Of course, I live in a state that does not allow supermarkets to sell beer, so I do not have a lot of room to talk.

I lived in Allen Texas 4 years ago. 20 miles north of Dallas in a dry county. To get booze I had to drive 20 miles. To get beer I only needed to go 2 miles as the store sold beer before they passed the new law.

Ironically ... at that time it was still legal to have open containers while driving.

well, down here in florida, you can buy beer, wine and champagne in the grocery store. But, you cannot buy a 40. You may buy any quantity of beer that you wish, but if you'd like to come in the 40oz bottle, you've gotta drive to georgia.