Nice win Red Sox

Thailog80

Couldn't you have done it in the ninth so I could get to sleep a hell of  lot sooner. :)

73912[/snapback]

I hear ya!

I'm a Sox fan and it ticked me off that it happened so late.

Oh well, at least they avoided the sweep. It's a shame Schill is hurt. It would have been a much closer series.

Guess we'll have to seee if Pedro can beat his Daddy just once! I'd much rather the Yanks win it in NYC than in Beantown. I'm sure they would, too!

I hear ya!

I'm a Sox fan and it ticked me off that it happened so late.

Oh well, at least they avoided the sweep.  It's a shame Schill is hurt.  It would have been a much closer series.

Guess we'll have to seee if Pedro can beat his Daddy just once!  I'd much rather the Yanks win it in NYC than in Beantown.  I'm sure they would, too!

73914[/snapback]

We'll see how healed Schilling is if Pedro can win tonight. Not sure if Schilling really wants to go back to NY if he's not healthy and face that line up again. GO YANKS...

We'll see how healed Schilling is if Pedro can win tonight. Not sure if Schilling really wants to go back to NY if he's not healthy and face that line up again. GO YANKS...

73962[/snapback]

I do not see Schilling pitching again this year to be honest, even if the Sox can manage to send it back to NYC. I know they thought they had some success putting him in a high top shoe, but the man can't get his normal push.

Frankly, I think the Sox would have been better served not starting him in game 1 at all. But you know it would have been hard for them to not give him his shot.

I do not see Schilling pitching again this year to be honest, even if the Sox can manage to send it back to NYC.  I know they thought they had some success putting him in a high top shoe, but the man can't get his normal push. 

Frankly, I think the Sox would have been better served not starting him in game 1 at all.  But you know it would have been hard for them to not give him his shot.

73967[/snapback]

Boston's manager has already made the announcement. If the game goes to a game 6 Curt Schilling WILL start....

Boston's manager has already made the announcement. If the game goes to a game 6 Curt Schilling WILL start....

73986[/snapback]

And thats why the Yankees must get it done tonight....and consider that the NYC area might get rain all day tomorrow...so if there is a Game 6 that may get Schlling another day of rest.

Couldn't you have done it in the ninth so I could get to sleep a hell of  lot sooner. ;)

73912[/snapback]

I am pretty down about the Red Sox right now, the win last night was great but I cannot honestly say that they will be able to win the next three games, just too much against them.

Only if Curt was healthy, than I think we would see a different series.

I am pretty down about the Red Sox right now... :(

But...if the Red Sox do come back and beat the Yankees in the next three games, NavyBillsFan, watch out, payback is a B word.... :w00t:

I'm happy that the Sox showed some guts last night. A sweep would have been downright painful. Lets see if the Sox can show some more heart today. Both bullpens are shot so it will come down to Mussina vs Martinez, who's got more?

Schilling to start a potential Game 6, if it gets to that point, I can imagine things getting pretty tight in the rear for the Yankees. They do NOT want to take this series back to NY.

I'm happy that the Sox showed some guts last night.    A sweep would have been downright painful.    Lets see if the Sox can show some more heart today.  Both bullpens are shot so it will come down to Mussina vs Martinez, who's got more?

Schilling to start a potential Game 6, if it gets to that point, I can imagine things getting pretty tight in the rear for the Yankees.  They do NOT want to take this series back to NY.

74350[/snapback]

I don't think the Yankees are at all worried about Schilling. He has to be 100% healthy to beat the Yankees and new shoe or not, he won't be. I think the media is hyping it up too much. Just two days ago he was done for the series and now all of a sudden a new shoe is created just for him and he's all better. Haha...right.

Nobody expected a Yankees sweep. This just gives Red Sox Nation a false sense of hope and sets up Pedro to lose again to the Yankees today. Red Sox bullpen is spent. If it does go to Game 6 back in NY, Schilling will start but he can't be more than 50% and won't last long. After the first four games of this series, I do not mind watching one or even two more games.