Lynch could be sued by hit-n-run victim (changed by order of mod)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cliet's injuries are much worse than originally reported.

How much you wanna bet when Kimberley Shpeley enters the courtroom, she'll be in a wheelchair wearing a neckbrace?

PTR

Probably to pay for liposuction....there is no way that this heffer is that injured!

Hey, as long as Bills football endures, who cares what the athletes do.

Winning is all that matters. In fact, I say let's just make laws immunizing athletes, entertainers, and politicians from all laws.

Why bother? It's basically that way anyway.

First of all, why do you say she is suing when both of the articles specifically mention that no decision on suing has been made.

But more importantly, what has she got to hide? Why doesnt she come out and admit she was drunk and not paying attention. Why doesn't she provide the actual notes and documentation from the EMT, the ER doctors and her own doctors. Its clear she is milking this and wants him to pay millions even if he wasnt driving. The moral thing to do is not hide behind her lawyers and come right out and admit that she wasnt really hurt and she screwed up implying that there was any pain or suffering. This silence is total bullschit. I'm ashamed of women and Canadians. This is what pisses me off about regular citizens. They think they can screw over rich and famous people. She needs to come clean right now and clear the air and answer all questions about why she sprinted across the street, dove into a car, and then laid on the street for a full quarter of an hour. Citizens make me sick to my stomach.

It's good to know that in addition to having all of the inside information on the ongoing hit and run investigation, some TBD posters also have access to Ms. Shpeley's medical records! Good stuff.

<_< I do think it's an exaggeration of her injuries though.

If I was the victim here all that I would expect is an apology from Lynch and paying my medical bills. If I was being treated by him the way she's being treated I'd screw him for all he's worth. It seems she didn't decide to sue for a few weeks. I hope she gets a :cry: load of money from him.

First of all, why do you say she is suing when both of the articles specifically mention that no decision on suing has been made.

But more importantly, what has she got to hide? Why doesnt she come out and admit she was drunk and not paying attention. Why doesn't she provide the actual notes and documentation from the EMT, the ER doctors and her own doctors. Its clear she is milking this and wants him to pay millions even if he wasnt driving. The moral thing to do is not hide behind her lawyers and come right out and admit that she wasnt really hurt and she screwed up implying that there was any pain or suffering. This silence is total bullschit. I'm ashamed of women and Canadians. This is what pisses me off about regular citizens. They think they can screw over rich and famous people. She needs to come clean right now and clear the air and answer all questions about why she sprinted across the street, dove into a car, and then laid on the street for a full quarter of an hour. Citizens make me sick to my stomach.

Marshawn has far more responsibility to come clean than she does. I agree it's an exaggerated claim but Marshawn is far more at fault for this than she is.

Because of the trauma, or maybe the Rheingold, I don't really remember what happened so you can't say I'm telling a lie. I remember stumbling into the street and the next thing I know I am sitting there with a piece of broken mirror in my hand so I reached down and slashed my leg. $$$$$. But I don't really remember anything due to the trauma or the Rheingold.

:cry:

Sounds like the attorneys went looking for her. These two appear to be very high priced.

On the other hand why hasn't Lynch's attorney gotten this thing resolved as any intelligent one would. He's killing his clients future earning potential.

Sounds like the attorneys went looking for her. These two appear to be very high priced.

On the other hand why hasn't Lynch's attorney gotten this thing resolved as any intelligent one would. He's killing his clients future earning potential.

Please explain how Lynch's attorneys could have resolved this.