crack open a beer and Vent Here

Nick

Alright this is the way I feel about this nonsense going on with our team. I don't post here much but I read post every day. Im from Rochester but moved to Texas due to military, then wife, then kid. But im a die hard bills fan trust me on that one. I deal with Cowboy fans all the time due to my bills bumper sticker and window decal.

I had a good feeling about the team this year i really did. Im not writing this team of yet but the more i read posts on here the more it makes since that most of you are right. We really were going nowhere with the "good boys of the league team" and now we got a team with a bunch of trouble makers and have a chance to get something special going up there in b-lo.

lot of you are saying football player or not he deserves what he gets and i cant agree with y'all more. In that same regard though if we all could see in the future and say the bills make a deep run into the playoffs with lynch and found out he was guilty but somehow it got swept under the rug. Who here would honestly give two craps about him being a piece of sh-- or the women that was dancing in the middle of the street (being stupid) then gets hit and gets right back up "15 min. ltr" especially if we go 7-9 again without him.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL BUT I WOULD TAKE THE PLAYOFF TEAM WITH THE GUILTY SCAPE GOAT OVER ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT THE PLAYOFFS

sorry y'all needed to vent some lol.

Alright this is the way I feel about this nonsense going on with our team. I don't post here much but I read post every day. Im from Rochester but moved to Texas due to military, then wife, then kid. But im a die hard bills fan trust me on that one. I deal with Cowboy fans all the time due to my bills bumper sticker and window decal.

I had a good feeling about the team this year i really did. Im not writing this team of yet but the more i read posts on here the more it makes since that most of you are right. We really were going nowhere with the "good boys of the league team" and now we got a team with a bunch of trouble makers and have a chance to get something special going up there in b-lo.

lot of you are saying football player or not he deserves what he gets and i cant agree with y'all more. In that same regard though if we all could see in the future and say the bills make a deep run into the playoffs with lynch and found out he was guilty but somehow it got swept under the rug. Who here would honestly give two craps about him being a piece of sh-- or the women that was dancing in the middle of the street (being stupid) then gets hit and gets right back up "15 min. ltr" especially if we go 7-9 again without him.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL BUT I WOULD TAKE THE PLAYOFF TEAM WITH THE GUILTY SCAPE GOAT OVER ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT THE PLAYOFFS

Well, since we are all venting in here let me take the opportunity...

If I were a defense attorney and I had a young african american client, I would not want a good portion of the posters on this board on the jury. Take from that comment what you want.

Hell if i were lynch i would want all you crazy bills fans on that jury. Not saying this sh-- wasnt stupid but cmon people possible playoffs or a lost season over this crap

Hell if i were lynch i would want all you crazy bills fans on that jury. Not saying this sh-- wasnt stupid but cmon people possible playoffs or a lost season over this crap

Nah, most judges are Bills fans. The driver, if ML, will get probation and community service. No way jail time, especially considering the minor nature of her injuries.

Honestly, I view the NFL players like celebrities anyways, so who really cares what they do as long as it's entertaining (i.e. playing football)? I'll be pissed if Marshawn misses any gametime, but if I hit somebody and I was hammered, I'd take off too. I'd stop if I was sober, but if I were drunk, I'd probably run, too.

I need to just quit reading the board because the only thing that's getting to me about this whole situation are the hall monitors on here that are on their soapbox preaching about right and wrong. I don't stop listening to the Rolling Stones because they do drugs. I won't stop liking Marshawn or the Bills because he fled the scene of an accident.

Personally, I could care less what they do except for 60 minutes a week, 16-20 times a year.

Honestly, I view the NFL players like celebrities anyways, so who really cares what they do as long as it's entertaining (i.e. playing football)? I'll be pissed if Marshawn misses any gametime, but if I hit somebody and I was hammered, I'd take off too. I'd stop if I was sober, but if I were drunk, I'd probably run, too.

I need to just quit reading the board because the only thing that's getting to me about this whole situation are the hall monitors on here that are on their soapbox preaching about right and wrong. I don't stop listening to the Rolling Stones because they do drugs. I won't stop liking Marshawn or the Bills because he fled the scene of an accident.

Personally, I could care less what they do except for 60 minutes a week, 16-20 times a year.

The way the laws are written right now due to the DWI lobby, you'd be incurring less of a legal penalty for leaving someone in the street than for the DWI.

The way the laws are written right now due to the DWI lobby, you'd be incurring less of a legal penalty for leaving someone in the street than for the DWI.

It's sad, but true. It's not that I would ever want to be in that situation, but if I were, I can't sit here and say that I would definatly do one thing or another.

If I were a defense attorney and I had a young african american client, I would not want a good portion of the posters on this board on the jury. Take from that comment what you want.

Take it for what we want? Gee, you think TBD is some racist place when the fact is that no one on this board has ever brought up Marshawn's skin color. You are actually the first to imply it, congratulations!!

There is an African American man right now who is most likely going to be the next president of the United States, stop with this "everyone is racist" BS. Get over it please.

I am just amazed at the thinking of some of the posters on this board...someone actually called the DA a bigot because he is bringing people in for questioning, are you friggin kidding me. These same people continue to make excuses for Lynch simply because he plays for the Bills, how pathetic is that

Lynch and his attorney had the opportunity to resolve this quickly with a plea but refused to do that and now its turning into a mess that will most likely drag on into training camp

Take it for what we want? Gee, you think TBD is some racist place when the fact is that no one on this board has ever brought up Marshawn's skin color. You are actually the first to imply it, congratulations!!

There is an African American man right now who is most likely going to be the next president of the United States, stop with this "everyone is racist" BS. Get over it please.

First to imply it huh? I know there is about 40,000 threads regarding this but by some of the comments i've seen it wouldn't take me too long to find one with racial implications. Hell, that thread about Hardy is filled with them.

And for the record I won't go as far as to say that many of the posters are racist but I will just say that many have views that I feel are rather "old-fashioned". Of course I did say to take my quote for what you will so....

And for the record I won't go as far as to say that many of the posters are racist but I will just say that many have views that I feel are rather "old-fashioned". Of course I did say to take my quote for what you will so....

Pointing out when young African American men act in ways that are common for young African American men does not make one a racist. It means you are aware.

Spike Lee? Is that you?

thank you... i feel the same way, if the dude did not INTENTIONALLY hurt a women , child or a senior then i dont give a chit and i want him on the field helping the bills come september

I do'nt fully agree with this particular statement you made. I do'nt think the Bills were going nowhere with the "good boys", Marv Levy was starting over. He brought in a bunch of players that fit the criteria he was looking for, and I think he made more hits than misses. Also, a lot of those "good boys" are going to be a vital part to this team.

I also do'nt think that the Bills have a "bunch of troublemakers" as you put it. We do have a few players with questionable issues, but that does'nt mean we are loaded with a bunch of Pac-Man Jones', Vince Wilfork's, Rodney Harrison's, & Rae Carruth's.

I would. At least one of them would refuse to say he was guilty no matter what was done so a mistrial would be declared. In this case I think he has already been declared guilty by local press and should treat most as enemies.

i agree 10000000000000%....ive been saying this for a while now...nobody cares what kind of a person lynch is...he could pull a vick for all i care as long as we get back in the playoffs. I mean he did minor damage to the woman and shes gonna get a good amount of cash outta this so it seems to me like this is being so overplayed and being so drawn out that im already over the situation. As long as i can wear my lynch jersey come opening day i could care less what happens from here to september