Question for hunters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rule #1 with firearms never let the muzzle point at anything you don't want to kill. Why the heck would you carry a weapon in a position like that is beyond me. but then again it is Texas we are talking about...

Rule #1 with firearms never let the muzzle point at anything you don't want to kill. Why the heck would you carry a weapon in a position like that is beyond me. but then again it is Texas we are talking about...

Rule #1, Make sure the saftey is on until ready to fire the weapon.

Grandfather accidentally shoots grandson in the back with an AK-47

Tragic story. I have no problem with hunting or the right to own a weapon, but WTF are you "hunting" with an AK-47?

The feeling of power. <_<

He would have been fishing, but he ran out of dynamite.

:flirt::lol: If you need an assault weapon to hunt then maybe hunting isn't your thing.

Rule #1, Make sure the saftey is on until ready to fire the weapon.

Rule #2 don't let morons own guns. If the grandfather had shot himself instead this would be a Darwin Award but it's a just an idiot killing another person by accident.

Mexicans, what else?

When I saw the thread title I was gonna say black people, but that works better. Quick tangent, does the fact that I've never been to the south, but I assume all southerners are racist make me racist against southerners? I'm very conflicted about this.

When I saw the thread title I was gonna say black people, but that works better. Quick tangent, does the fact that I've never been to the south, but I assume all southerners are racist make me racist against southerners? I'm very conflicted about this.

Why dont you travel downsouth instead of assuming stupid things?!

Rule #2: Never hand over a weapon, nor accept a weapon without the action fully open - manually held open if required, and also if applicable, the clip must be removed or a cylinder swung out. Both parties must check to ensure there isn't a cartridge in battery.

Hunting is a joke. The most you should be able to use is a very basic bow and arrow combination. The guns/bow/arrows these guys use now is ridiculous. There is not much "sport" about it.

The feeling of power. :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: If you need an assault weapon to hunt then maybe hunting isn't your thing.

Rule #2 don't let morons own guns. If the grandfather had shot himself instead this would be a Darwin Award but it's a just an idiot killing another person by accident.

But its their right to own them as an American damnit!

its obviously just for protection and hunting animals for food