What is Marshawn's drink of choice?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's obvious that he was only bringing stuff in because he couldn't get it behind the bar - i.e. purple drank

Obvious? Funny- many are saying "wait until all the facts come out, then pass judgement" while others say it is "obvious" and are trying to justify. Don't be an enabler!

It's called investigative reporting and every major news outlet follows the same pattern, it sells papers.

If all of these allegations are true I think that Marshawn may have an alcohol problem.

Yeah, I usually (and I have a jornalism degree) consider investigative journalism to be getting someone too chickensh!t to give their name for a story to make an accusation that is not contained in a police report or arrest record. The problem is, newspapers, or whatever the Buffalo News considers itself, have somehow considered themselves beyond accusations and reproach, just like cops, so they figure they can write whatever they want and basically quote Casper the Ghost and we as citizens should essentially take it as gospel. I mean, afterall, cops never do anything wrong so whatever Joe Anonymous cop says must be true. I know 4 cops, all steal from their stations, half go to PA every year to buy fireworks, all let hot chicks out of tickets and write tickets to people they think are arrogant, so save the integrity BS, it's more like they hide behind their badges and think the rules only apply to common folk, or as they say "mutts."

Problem is, who cares. Everyone is full of conjecture, innuendo, anonymous tips, and lies at this point. Everyone takes a side and NO ONE KNOWS THE FACTS.

Until one of these wussy cops puts their name to the story (we're supposed to assume that because a journalist has a friend who's a cop that said cop is a valuable source) or Frank Clark files a charge, it's all a waste of time.

Nothing to see here, go back to your regularly scheduled boredom and discussion.

Yeah, I usually (and I have a jornalism degree) consider investigative journalism to be getting someone too chickensh!t to give their name for a story to make an accusation that is not contained in a police report or arrest record. The problem is, newspapers, or whatever the Buffalo News considers itself, have somehow considered themselves beyond accusations and reproach, just like cops, so they figure they can write whatever they want and basically quote Casper the Ghost and we as citizens should essentially take it as gospel. I mean, afterall, cops never do anything wrong so whatever Joe Anonymous cop says must be true. I know 4 cops, all steal from their stations, half go to PA every year to buy fireworks, all let hot chicks out of tickets and write tickets to people they think are arrogant, so save the integrity BS, it's more like they hide behind their badges and think the rules only apply to common folk, or as they say "mutts."

Problem is, who cares. Everyone is full of conjecture, innuendo, anonymous tips, and lies at this point. Everyone takes a side and NO ONE KNOWS THE FACTS.

Until one of these wussy cops puts their name to the story (we're supposed to assume that because a journalist has a friend who's a cop that said cop is a valuable source) or Frank Clark files a charge, it's all a waste of time.

Nothing to see here, go back to your regularly scheduled boredom and discussion.

If its total made up crap..Marshawn has the $$ to pay to litigate the slanderous statement and win big easy $$$'s.

The proof will need to be substantiated, witnesses called, policeman, bar owners, bar tenders, patrons etc..

If it is true, he wont say anything or refute the claim.

Here's a FACT. A vehicle registered to a player on the Buffalo Bills was involved in a hit and run accident and that player has yet to come out and say he wasn't driving. That is enough to get people talking. If he doesn't want people talking he should come out with more FACTS.

When things like this happen lawyers usually have to do damage control, well this is the damage part which they could have controlled long before this. Can't have your cake and eat it too. (I hate that expression but you know what I mean)

I like to think that Marshawn probably wants a liquor that isn't carried by the establishments in Buffalo..

Could be a high end Tequilla, something like Patron Gran Burdeos....its about $500 a bottle...not too many bars would

carry it...I am sure he could arrange to bring it and pay a corkage fee or something...I mean the guy makes

sick $$$'s.

Now, if he is bringing a bottle of Stoli in with him...that's a diferent story..but given his upbringing..still understandable.

Very rich, successful people that struggled most of their lives keep whats called "poverty consciousness." Could be the same with ML.

Either way, I still think the guy is the man...

See now I'm gonna say he brought in a bottle of Courvoisier to mix with his Coke - hey, that stuff is expensive if you buy it in a bar!

But ML is still the man...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :devil:

Here's an alternate theory:

Marshawn doesn't like to drink alcohol. Marshawn wants to appear to be drinking.

So, he fills a bottle with water or mixes it with food coloring. He pours the "alcohol" into his non-alcoholic drink to make it appear to the people he's trying to impress that he is drinking. However, Marshawn really isn't drinking any alcohol. Why would a rich guy who spends pretty lavishly (look at his car & probably his clothing) need to save $ on alcohol unless he's faking it? If not, then the ones who said he was drinking something unavailable in the bar are correct. I seriously doubt he did it to save $. Once a kid is a #1 pick, he has money-he's not broke because at worst, his agent is advancing him $ and Marshawn wasn't in Buffalo until he was drafted.

It's called investigative reporting and every major news outlet follows the same pattern, it sells papers.

If all of these allegations are true I think that Marshawn may have an alcohol problem.

Seriously? If I could only recall many of the stupid things I did when I was 22 and drunk. Did I bring alcohol into a bar...hell yeah, in a flask. Do I bring said flask to every Bills game...hell yeah.

An alcohol problem? Get real. He was in a bar drinking, big f'n deal.

I was a bartender for Kelly's wedding (my buddy's company handled some of the catering). I have never seen guys drink like that and I was a bartender for a decade. I saw Bruce put away at least 3 bottles of booze. Not drinks...bottles. And he was still standing and talking at the end of the night.

The groom himself had multiple shots and probably finished a bottle by himself. He was fine by the end of the night.

Here's an alternate theory:

Marshawn doesn't like to drink alcohol. Marshawn wants to appear to be drinking.

So, he fills a bottle with water or mixes it with food coloring. He pours the "alcohol" into his non-alcoholic drink to make it appear to the people he's trying to impress that he is drinking. However, Marshawn really isn't drinking any alcohol. Why would a rich guy who spends pretty lavishly (look at his car & probably his clothing) need to save $ on alcohol unless he's faking it? If not, then the ones who said he was drinking something unavailable in the bar are correct. I seriously doubt he did it to save $. Once a kid is a #1 pick, he has money-he's not broke because at worst, his agent is advancing him $ and Marshawn wasn't in Buffalo until he was drafted.

That must be it! :devil:

Marshawn's drink of choice? That's easy!

No doubt ... When I was in Atlanta, they had a drink called a Hit-and-Run ... Here's the recipe from the bartender's cheat sheet ...

Mixology Cheat Sheet: "Hit-and-Run"

Editor's note: Down there, "hit and run" was also what they called it if you had ... um ... 'relations' with a woman for just one night ...

Seriously? If I could only recall many of the stupid things I did when I was 22 and drunk. Did I bring alcohol into a bar...hell yeah, in a flask. Do I bring said flask to every Bills game...hell yeah.

An alcohol problem? Get real. He was in a bar drinking, big f'n deal.

I was a bartender for Kelly's wedding (my buddy's company handled some of the catering). I have never seen guys drink like that and I was a bartender for a decade. I saw Bruce put away at least 3 bottles of booze. Not drinks...bottles. And he was still standing and talking at the end of the night.

The groom himself had multiple shots and probably finished a bottle by himself. He was fine by the end of the night.

Good ol' Bruce SNIFF...

How easy you can drink like crazy when you have amphetamines to keep ya awake!

Or when you are 275 lbs of muscle.

Sir, please...by your estimation a 137.50lb muscular man could then drink 1.5 bottles of booze and be ok...

Its pure chemistry....I dont care if he was 500lbs of muscle...you cannot drink 3 entire bottles of booze

and stand up....Use Coke, Meth, E etc (not advocating it) and you can drink til the cows come home..or the

girls give it up, or you call the local hookers...ha