What is Marshawn's drink of choice?

His drink of choice, probably a 40 of something.

But really, do you think for a second because these guys are not in the news, they are saints??

I really tried to believe that not all of these guys had off the field issues until the Marvin Harrison thing.

Let me ask you this: Does your wife/girlfriend know EVERYTHING about you? Probably not. Probably keep secrets from her?! Not that easy being an everyday schlep. Lots easier for a rich young guy who can mostly buy his way out of trouble, and has friends in high places. This time he pi$$ed on the wrong leg....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I usually (and I have a jornalism degree) consider investigative journalism to be getting someone too chickensh!t to give their name for a story to make an accusation that is not contained in a police report or arrest record. The problem is, newspapers, or whatever the Buffalo News considers itself, have somehow considered themselves beyond accusations and reproach, just like cops, so they figure they can write whatever they want and basically quote Casper the Ghost and we as citizens should essentially take it as gospel. I mean, afterall, cops never do anything wrong so whatever Joe Anonymous cop says must be true. I know 4 cops, all steal from their stations, half go to PA every year to buy fireworks, all let hot chicks out of tickets and write tickets to people they think are arrogant, so save the integrity BS, it's more like they hide behind their badges and think the rules only apply to common folk, or as they say "mutts."

Problem is, who cares. Everyone is full of conjecture, innuendo, anonymous tips, and lies at this point. Everyone takes a side and NO ONE KNOWS THE FACTS.

Until one of these wussy cops puts their name to the story (we're supposed to assume that because a journalist has a friend who's a cop that said cop is a valuable source) or Frank Clark files a charge, it's all a waste of time.

Nothing to see here, go back to your regularly scheduled boredom and discussion.

And if I follow your logic, your full of sh-- ! Name your sources or shutup !

Marshawn's drink of choice? That's easy!

No doubt ... When I was in Atlanta, they had a drink called a Hit-and-Run ... Here's the recipe from the bartender's cheat sheet ...

Mixology Cheat Sheet: "Hit-and-Run"

Editor's note: Down there, "hit and run" was also what they called it if you had ... um ... 'relations' with a woman for just one night ...

How about a SIDECAR! <_<

Sir, please...by your estimation a 137.50lb muscular man could then drink 1.5 bottles of booze and be ok...

Its pure chemistry....I dont care if he was 500lbs of muscle...you cannot drink 3 entire bottles of booze

and stand up....Use Coke, Meth, E etc (not advocating it) and you can drink til the cows come home..or the

girls give it up, or you call the local hookers...ha

Erm, somehow I don't think you could drink till the cows come home on x. Likewise, on yayo. You'd get dehydrated wayyy too fast.

Erm, somehow I don't think you could drink till the cows come home on x. Likewise, on yayo. You'd get dehydrated wayyy too fast.

Well, if I remember the commercial, Bruce Sniff sweats gatorade....no hydration problem there.

On X, back when it was cool to wear Neon...I had a lot of experience..with the X not the Neon...trust me

til the cows come home and go back to the farm and then back again.