Rays - Red Sox Bad Blood Results in Brawl

Bmwolf21

I was ticked that we sent him to Boston - especially since no one in Cleveland wants to give Andy Marte a legitimate shot to play regularly - but now Bah-stan can keep Crisp.

I'm probably the only person in Cleveland besides you that wants Marte to play regularly.

Especially because we're 60 games in and things don't seem to be getting better right now.

BTW, Coco turned into a punk, didn't he? :D

I'm probably the only person in Cleveland besides you that wants Marte to play regularly.

Especially because we're 60 games in and things don't seem to be getting better right now.

BTW, Coco turned into a punk, didn't he? :D

Yeah I think we're about the only two in NE Ohio who want to see #15 in the lineup. I just don't understand how everyone writes him off as a bust or a bum after just 100 AB's the last two years. Yet we keep trotting guys like Casey Blake, David Dellucci, J-Mike, etc., out there (thank God we moved Michaels.) And he's only 24! The offense sucks, how can Marte do any worse than what the team is already doing?

Coco turning into a punk is a shock. I would have rather kept him, moved him over to LF and avoided the Dellucci/Michaels problem. You have to wonder, though - the guys who have the big personalities - Phillips, Milton Bradley, etc. - did not mesh well with Wedge, so you have to wonder if he wanted him out of there because of his attitude/personality.

paplebon says bring it on B*tches

LINKY

Someone should tell that Riverdancing freak to STFU. His guy started it, the Rays ended it. It's over.

Good job running your mouth, though - I'm sure the commissioners office will take that into account the next time you throw inside at a Ray, moron...

Someone should tell that Riverdancing freak to STFU. His guy started it, the Rays ended it. It's over.

Good job running your mouth, though - I'm sure the commissioners office will take that into account the next time you throw inside at a Ray, moron...

I'm so sick of that d-bag and his mouth. I thought maybe, juuuuuust maybe with Schilling on the shelf, we wouldn't have to hear all this bluster for a few months, but D-bag McDicker has to start bumping his gums. For Christ sake, Crisp took the guy out while stealing a base, what the hell does he expect is going to happen to him next time he comes to the plate. All he did was hit him in the ass, it's not like he went head-hunting.

Go ahead Papelbon, do something stupid, I'd love to see if that "fierce competitive" glare of yours is just an act or you really can back it up.

Those two teams brawl at least once every year. Crisp didn't start it.

True, he didn't start the bad blood between the franchises, but he sure as heck lit the most recent fuse, kept it going, and now the Riverdancing moron is running his mouth at a time when, by most accounts, this latest round of bad blood should be done.