Obama vs Clinton, part 2billion

Interesting analysis, but I would argue that Clinton is so polarizing that there is no way a republican leaning swing state would go her way in the general.

Granted, I don't think Obama would do any better, but I think Hillary would mobilze Pub's more than Kerry did in '04.

Rest assured that if Hitlery steals the nomination, the VRWC will show up in force come November. :thumbsup:

Interesting analysis, but I would argue that Clinton is so polarizing that there is no way a republican leaning swing state would go her way in the general.

Granted, I don't think Obama would do any better, but I think Hillary would mobilze Pub's more than Kerry did in '04.

What I think she would do would prevent the conservatives that are fed up with the Repulican party (like I am) from voting libertarian (like I'm thinking) from actually doing that just to make sure she doesn't win.

What I think she would do would prevent the conservatives that are fed up with the Repulican party (like I am) from voting libertarian (like I'm thinking) from actually doing that just to make sure she doesn't win.

Exactly my thinking as well and exactly how I plan to vote.

Wow! Who would have ever thought Bob Barr would siphon off votes from McCain.

I guess that performance in Borat put him over the top.

Maybe we'll return the favor from 2000 when all those vote for Nadar cost ALGORE the White House.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080530/ap_on_.../obama_strategy

Good article about Obama's strategy and why he's overcome the odds to outmaneuver Hillary.

Very good article, and the kind of stuff that people are just disregarding about him. The people he surrounded himself with in his campaign, and how they performed, is 10x more indicative of his ability to be President than his choice of pastor, or who he once had over at his house for a business meeting. The final paragraph was a good summation and why IMO he is going to win this thing, they know how to play the game and they have the right guy at the right time under the circumstances to play it with.

Very good article, and the kind of stuff that people are just disregarding about him. The people he surrounded himself with in his campaign, and how they performed, is 10x more indicative of his ability to be President than his choice of pastor, or who he once had over at his house for a business meeting. The final paragraph was a good summation and why IMO he is going to win this thing, they know how to play the game and they have the right guy at the right time under the circumstances to play it with.

History shows its a helluva lot harder to build a brand-spanking-new winning coalition in the general election than it is in a primary. Thats not to say he couldn't do it, but rather gives me plenty of reason to be skeptical.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080530/ap_on_.../obama_strategy

Good article about Obama's strategy and why he's overcome the odds to outmaneuver Hillary.

So what you're saying is Obama did a better job hiring spin doctors and sphengalis than the Clintonisatas did?

Chaaaaaaaaange

We neeed Chaaaaaaaange

The King is dead. Long live the King!