Guess who had this to say yesterday...

Everywhere I’ve been I’ve had to adapt to who’s there. I think the mark of a good staff is to decide what the players can do best and make sure we put them in those positions and let them do the best, and we’re doing the same thing right now.

Winner gets a cupi doll.

Kewpie Doll... :lol:

Thanks for the correction. I have no idea what a "cupi" doll is, but my grandmother worked at the Cameo Doll Factory, making Kewpie Dolls. (Note the site on this picture. It's now part of the parking lot where I work.)

[/threadjack]

Yeah, Greggg. Adapt to the players. That's why you got rid of Ted Washington, right?

Thanks for the correction. I have no idea what a "cupi" doll is, but my grandmother worked at the Cameo Doll Factory, making Kewpie Dolls. (Note the site on this picture. It's now part of the parking lot where I work.)

[/threadjack]

Yeah, Greggg. Adapt to the players. That's why you got rid of Ted Washington, right?

:lol: I looked it up first. There's lots of googles of cupi dolls!

Vintage Kewpie Cupi Doll

From the same article.

"traded oft-injured defensive tackle Marcus Stroud and retooled his defensive staff with four new assistants." :lol:

I'm actually a bit shocked that Jerry Gray isnt in Jacksonville yet.

:unsure: I looked it up first. There's lots of googles of cupi dolls!

Vintage Kewpie Cupi Doll

Never trust what you read on the Internet. ;)

The trademark is for "Kewpie," but since it's not actually printed on the dolls (at least the ones I own), I suppose it wouldn't have taken long for people to start writing it as they heard it. We locals know the correct spelling because, well, it's local -- one of Port Allegany's few claims to fame. (Yes, the town name is misspelled on that link. As usual, I blame Smethport.)

Now, do you want to talk about Greggg or dolls?

Never trust what you read on the Internet. ;)

The trademark is for "Kewpie," but since it's not actually printed on the dolls (at least the ones I own), I suppose it wouldn't have taken long for people to start writing it as they heard it. We locals know the correct spelling because, well, it's local -- one of Port Allegany's few claims to fame. (Yes, the town name is misspelled on that link. As usual, I blame Smethport.)

Now, do you want to talk about Greggg or dolls?

Let's talk about my Gregg Williams voodoo doll. :unsure:

Somehow, I have this vision of that linebacker he brought in (Robinson i think?) getting juked by Chad Pennington (or some other lame QB) and falling down. Greggggg sure did put him in a great position to do what he did best.

Winner gets a cupi doll.

Somehow, I have this vision of that linebacker he brought in (Robinson i think?) getting juked by Chad Pennington (or some other lame QB) and falling down. Greggggg sure did put him in a great position to do what he did best.

Eddie Robinson, yes indeed. "A coach on the field." Yup, he sure looked like a coach on that play ...

Don't quote me on this, but I think it was Keith Newman, and he bit on the play fake on a naked boot leg, then recovered, then got juked by pennington for a touchdown, absolutetly awful