Please define CHROISE

I did a search on the TSW for posts containing CHROISE... and it appears that the earliest posts on record are after the Crash of 2008, and that the original threads containing the meaning have been lost forever.

Personally, I don't know what you guys are talking about, so I'd like to know what it actually means. BUT I also think it is important for us to get it back on the record as an official term. Otherwise how will our ancestors know the true meaning of the term. They will be forced to look at pictures of Gibran Hamdan and interpret them like the cave drawings of prehistoric times.

THIS PHRASE NEEDS TO LIVE ON FOR MY KIDS, AND THEIR KIDS, TO ENJOY!

Chroise is Gilbran Hamdan

Its the perfect mixture of Poise and Charisma

THANK YOU... I probably should have been able to piece that together, but i just couldn't see the Charisma + Poise = CHROISE

THANK YOU... I probably should have been able to piece that together, but i just couldn't see the Charisma + Poise = CHROISE

Some QB's have charsima others have poise but only G Hamdan can give you the Chroise. by the way, please stop posting, you are at the perfect number.

For the record, I am the inventor of the term "chroise," which I promptly dedicated to Gibran Hamdan.

My signature has the full definition:

"Chroise": a perfect blend between charisma and poise--and only Gibran Hamdan has "it."

:D

The sad part about this is that even though Hamdan has nothing, the term was invented to discuss the shortcomings of JP and Trent.

JP has charisma, but has about as much poise as Hillary Clinton discussing assasinations.

Trent has poise because he can sit in the pocket and wait, or quickly release his limp wristed throws. Unfortunately, Trent has about as much charisma as a tree stump with root rot.