Mike Schoop...

buffm

My god he talks no football just all about this team leaving! I can't believe he is asking fans today if people are starting to take an interest in the Bandits because the Bills may leave???? R U KIDDIN ME???? This guys hates the Bills and I wishes they left Buffalo! I love how he said earlier he thinks we'll never be good again I really hope were good to shut this idot up!!! I can't believe WGR55 has sunk this low! Just like the other post on here WGR has no football cred at all! They don't even talk about the season it's unreal! I'm pumped about this team we have this year and all this station talks about is that dumb ass Road To Redemption crap!! This is ridiculous my god!!!! We have an NFL team and a sports radio show that knows nothing about football and doesn't even like the sport! Just a hockey station bottom line!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god he talks no football just all about this team leaving! I can't believe he is asking fans today if people are starting to take an interest in the Bandits because the Bills may leave???? R U KIDDIN ME???? This guys hates the Bills and I wishes they left Buffalo! I love how he said earlier he thinks we'll never be good again I really hope were good to shut this idot up!!! I can't believe WGR55 has sunk this low! Just like the other post on here WGR has no football cred at all! They don't even talk about the season it's unreal! I'm pumped about this team we have this year and all this station talks about is that dumb ass Road To Redemption crap!! This is ridiculous my god!!!! We have an NFL team and a sports radio show that knows nothing about football and doesn't even like the sport! Just a hockey station bottom line!

I hear ya, I flipped over to AM the other day to hear a little sports talk..maybe a tidbit about camp or something about the up coming season and heard Schoop dumping his doom & gloom..same as the last time I tuned in to GR.

Basically, I just fliped back to FM.

I hear ya, I flipped over to AM the other day to hear a little sports talk..maybe a tidbit about camp or something about the up coming season and heard Schoop dumping his doom & gloom..same as the last time I tuned in to GR.

Basically, I just fliped back to FM.

WDAE (620 AM Tampa) streams LIVE on the internet. Ron & Ian (9AM - 12PM) are both funny & talk about a wide variety of things besides sports. Steve Duemig (3PM-7PM) is very knowledgeable on all sports & has Chris Landry on his show every Thursday during the off season for 15-20 minutes, he is on Friday during football season. WDAE also has a great website.

original poster IS schoop. dont be fooled.

it actually wouldn't surprise me if he is that juvenile - we already know he is that stupid. schoop is the biggest disgrace in the history of buffalo broadcasting.

there are plenty of alternatives to 'gr, unless you're really interested in hearing a couple of complete idiots talk about milk in bags, chick flicks, etc. (even then, dr. drew's loveline comes to mind as a more entertaining altrernative), but if you are actually interested in hearing real, intelligent, knowledgeable sports talk, do yourselves a favor - tune out...

WGR SUCKS!!!!!

I heard that to. The dope was talking about how because they got 17K people at the bandits game this weekend that people are finally realizing in this town that there are other good things in sports & that it is not the end of the world if the bills leave. I mean the bandits are a nice stroy, but they are what they are. I wish the dope would get this thru his head, that the NFL is the thing, it is the only thing that connects buffalo to big time sports. He was also on monday arguing with sullivan saying that the ratings do not mean nothing & the NFL is all hype. Sullivan was like I agree the nfl is some hype but when the NHL is drawing 1% rating for their conference championships it pretty much means noone cares about the sport in this country. The dope just could not comprehend that.

& I know, I always tune in for 5minutes on the drive home get aggravated & then tune back to fm. I do not know why I put myself thru this aggravation every day even if it is for only 5 minutes.

I heard that to. The dope was talking about how because they got 17K people at the bandits game this weekend that people are finally realizing in this town that there are other good things in sports & that it is not the end of the world if the bills leave. I mean the bandits are a nice stroy, but they are what they are. I wish the dope would get this thru his head, that the NFL is the thing, it is the only thing that connects buffalo to big time sports. He was also on monday arguing with sullivan saying that the ratings do not mean nothing & the NFL is all hype. Sullivan was like I agree the nfl is some hype but when the NHL is drawing 1% rating for their conference championships it pretty much means noone cares about the sport in this country. The dope just could not comprehend that.

& I know, I always tune in for 5minutes on the drive home get aggravated & then tune back to fm. I do not know why I put myself thru this aggravation every day even if it is for only 5 minutes.

I also enjoy the "5 minute tune in" to WGR in the afternoon, and I of course get aggravated and then switch back to my Sirius for some great NFL talk. I would like to know how Schopp picks his show topic everyday. His two favorite topics are:

-How great Hockey and the Sabres are

-How the Bills are leaving town and the poor decisions they make

Other then that he will discuss whatever main article is listed on the front page of the Buffalo News Sports section of that day. Then he proceeds to take calls and cut off most if not all calls that disagree with him

Leave town Mike Schopp and take Jerry Sullivan and his crappy golf game with you. (What a great running piece in the News, an unathletic sports writer trying to take up golf and writing about it for three years. And they wonder why their circulation is down.)

stop listening.

stop replying to the threads Schoop makes about himself.

I know I should stop listening. I really do not listen at all anymore except for about 5-10 minutes a day to see what they are talking about. Bottom line in this area though, if you do not have satellite radio & want to listen to a sports station, they are the only game in town.

I know I should stop listening. I really do not listen at all anymore except for about 5-10 minutes a day to see what they are talking about. Bottom line in this area though, if you do not have satellite radio & want to listen to a sports station, they are the only game in town.

I strongly disagree - in this area, if you want to listen to a sports station but do not have satellite radio, there is no game in town!

Try NPR instead - at least there's a modicum of intelligence there, unlike WGR.

I strongly disagree - in this area, if you want to listen to a sports station but do not have satellite radio, there is no game in town!

Try NPR instead - at least there's a modicum of intelligence there, unlike WGR.

Your right, it is really sad what sports talk radio in this town has become.

Schoop = No Talent Ass Clown

In the realm of sports talk radio, people hating the host is far from the worst scenario, and far from uncommon in most cities. In fact, some program directors are looking for that controversy and tell their host to work at it.

The audience NOT CARING either way is the death knell.

This stretch in the Buffalo sports radio world (end of hockey thru NFL training camp) is just horrendous and pointless. Crank the tunes!!!

In the realm of sports talk radio, people hating the host is far from the worst scenario, and far from uncommon in most cities. In fact, some program directors are looking for that controversy and tell their host to work at it.

The audience NOT CARING either way is the death knell

exactly why im sure that the original poster was schoop. he wanted this thread to get 100+ replies and then he could show his boss what a "great job" he's doing...