Nice turnout at the OTAs!

eball

Only Peters, Viti, and Moorman not present. I have to assume Peters is still rehabbing his groin, Viti has to wait for school to finish, and who knows what Moorman is up to.

Great to see essentially the entire team there, however...it shows their level of commitment and desire to get on the same page so time at training camp is not wasted.

It also speaks to the atmosphere Jauron & Co. have established -- namely, that every job is up for grabs so you best not take anything for granted.

Only Peters, Viti, and Moorman not present. I have to assume Peters is still rehabbing his groin, Viti has to wait for school to finish, and who knows what Moorman is up to.

Great to see essentially the entire team there, however...it shows their level of commitment and desire to get on the same page so time at training camp is not wasted.

It also speaks to the atmosphere Jauron & Co. have established -- namely, that every job is up for grabs so you best not take anything for granted.

I just figure for Morman why waste his time or leg kicking now. I know zero about either kicking position, but seems to me I have read about these guys getting a "dead" leg if they over due it. And ole Brian ain't gettin any younger.

I agree on Peters. So if you look at it that way, its really 100% participation. Can't ask for anything more(man) than that!

BTW, just to be a nebbering nebob of negativity, lets hope its not that Peters wants his NOW!!!!

Why isn't Fowler practicing? I saw him last night and he seemed to be moving around fine, of course theres not much agility strength or speed required to eat Thai Lettuce Wraps or Ahi Carpaccio.

Linkage

With more than a handful of players coming off injured reserve, another eight returning from offseason surgery and 18 rookies there were a lot of players lining up in spots they had not manned in a while at the Bills first OTA workout Monday. Buffalobills.com breaks down where some of the more interesting names of note were positioned as the voluntary offseason sessions began.

Linkage

With more than a handful of players coming off injured reserve, another eight returning from offseason surgery and 18 rookies there were a lot of players lining up in spots they had not manned in a while at the Bills first OTA workout Monday. Buffalobills.com breaks down where some of the more interesting names of note were positioned as the voluntary offseason sessions began.

Ok - we're even with the Peterson/ Lynch thread. :rolleyes:

Any chance Peters wants a new deal? Hope he gives it at least one more year....

He prob wants one but since we just re-upped him with a four or five year extension not long ago and we picked him out of obscurity and nurtured his development into a tackle, Id say he should def. wait til the end of the year.

Does he deserve it???? yeah, and he'll get it, when its his turn. Its Lee's turn right now.

Ahhhhhhhh- you smell that?

It's spring training- once again confirming that the place a man loves to be the most is standing around bunch of people working hard- so that he may comment and gives his opinion on the work that is being done.

I love it. Boring speculation gives way to action and reaction- decision and consequence come to bear on the minds of fans across the country. If people suffer injuries now, it almost certainly changes the outlook of the upcoming season.

May the die fall in our favor before and during the season- May the optimistic projections of a stimulated fan base ring true with the onset of the future-

Most of all- the feeling I had when the cowboys special teams recovered the onside kick, and ultimately stole one of the most exciting games in recent Bills history- May I never have that feeling ever again..

High attendance is definitely a good sign.