Bills cheated also...No better than the Patriots...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly hope oyu are being sarcastic, given the quote from tucker.

If you are being serious, how is the above cheating?

It is very unethical on the part of the coach making the call

Lol, please do point out the exact rule which was broken.

Exactly. Your post is the only one worth a damn in this thread. It's like everyone else forgot their brains at home.

What New England did was against the rules. What McNally did isn't. That's the only thing that needs to be pointed out.

Players get cut and sign with new teams weeks later. Coaches get fired and are hired to other NFL coaching staffs weeks later. This is normal. Thats how it is and how its always been. There is nothing wrong with that.

The Patriots are notorious for signing players recently cut by rival AFC East teams, so as to pick their brains. The Patriots therefore also "cheat" in the same manner the Bills do. Next!

It is very unethical on the part of the coach making the call

when the team fires you halfway through your first season, being fair to that team is rather idiotic. Sounds like you'd prefer he went around in life with a "kick me" sign on his back

The Patriots are notorious for signing players recently cut by rival AFC East teams, so as to pick their brains. The Patriots therefore also "cheat" in the same manner the Bills do. Next!

what he was saying is that hiring a player/coach from a team that got rid of you and then "picking" their brains for info is NOT CHEATING....so to say they cheat just like the Bills do is obsurd...NEXT!!

Another pathetic, grade-school inspired excuse by the New England Shift-8's fans to distract us from the fact that their coach is a cheat and a fraud, and that their organization is a disgrace.

That one is gonna keep a bunch of them up at night trying to figure it out.

This was brought up a few days ago. I fail to see the problem.

The pats* fire a guy midseason, and don't change their scheme at all? And we didn't call him, he called us. That's just being stupid on their part.

Obviously a troll from another board who will cut and paste our responses to this and they'll all giggle about how two faced we are. It's a case of them calling a spade a shovel.

Patriot fans reaching hard....good luck with that.

:rolleyes:

I think he missed this part that DCTom pointed out too.

Walsh's comments to commissioner Roger Goodell earlier this week that New England had players on injured reserve participate in practice wasn't news to me. I had heard the Patriots did this before I signed with them in 2005 and I saw it firsthand during my time there. I asked veteran receiver Troy Brown about it one time and he responded, "Every team in the league does that." I quickly let him know none of the three teams I played for previously had done so.

So let's see McNally receives a call from a disgruntled employee that the team was stupid enough to cut in mid season and takes his info. The Bills should have hired him for the rest of the season because then it would be ok.

So let's take a look at this there's that one game McNally took a phone call from another coach vs. stocking guys on IR and practicing them which at least three other teams, including the Bills, don't do and video taping for eight years knowing full well it's illegal and using the tape in the same game like they did against the Steelers and a lot more teams than they'll admit and jamming radio signals for visiting teams.

You be the judge.

Pets fan; it's exactly the same cheating is cheating. If you cheat on your taxes a little it's the same as cheating on your taxes a lot, over charging customers and shoplifting.

Everybody else in the world; Get a clue.