LeCharles Bentley

Yea i'd take him before the injuries, he's a shell of himself, why do you think the browns would just cut him if he was he same "big name player" . they wouldn't he's done...a backup which we prolly could use but rather let a younger player get the sport and try to groom him.

Yea i'd take him before the injuries, he's a shell of himself, why do you think the browns would just cut him if he was he same "big name player" . they wouldn't he's done...a backup which we prolly could use but rather let a younger player get the sport and try to groom him.

Economics, maybe? Does anyone know what he's being paid? The Browns might think he's a bit pricey for a backup. The question I have would be, even if he's a shell of his former self, does he offer us more than Fowler?

GO BILLS!!!

Economics, maybe? Does anyone know what he's being paid? The Browns might think he's a bit pricey for a backup. The question I have would be, even if he's a shell of his former self, does he offer us more than Fowler?

GO BILLS!!!

Remarkably cheap. Maybe they had some type of major insurance policy because I think his injury happened before he ever played for them. But he signed a new deal in December for 1.8 mil over two years, according to Rotoworld, which is usually pretty accurate.

12/20/2007: Signed a two-year, $1.805 million contract. Another $3.4 million is available through playing-time incentives in 2008. He'll receive $1 million bonuses after playing eight games, 12 games, and 14 games. 2008: $605,000, 2009: Free Agent

I was reading on Fox that Bentley could be released but is healthy. I would love to see him in a Bills uniform.

I imagine the Colts have to be dumping a C at some point this summer too...they drafted 3 in the draft this year alone...

Saturday of the Colts is getting long in the tooth and they lost Jake Scott to the Titans, along with the fact that all those centers they drafted could potentially play guard=not a sure thing to any of them being released otisly00.

Saturday of the Colts is getting long in the tooth and they lost Jake Scott to the Titans, along with the fact that all those centers they drafted could potentially play guard=not a sure thing to any of them being released otisly00.

God, if that isn't the most annoying expression lol :blink:

true - maybe Fowler was not as bad as we think if the FO is not bringing in much competition, to use everyones fav word - ASSUMING our passing attack is a little better this year and we dont have 8,9 guys in the box, he'll be better.

I'm also a fellow Terp with Fowler, so i could be jaded!

true - maybe Fowler was not as bad as we think if the FO is not bringing in much competition, to use everyones fav word - ASSUMING our passing attack is a little better this year and we dont have 8,9 guys in the box, he'll be better.

I'm also a fellow Terp with Fowler, so i could be jaded!

Great point. Our entire Oline will be better if that's the case. Look at any of our 3 wide, single back running plays last year and our line kicked ass with the extra space. I think Fowler can be effective.

GO BILLS!!!