I told you Walsh had nothing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the Giants??? In general it seems that most Boston Fans dislike all things NY.

Who are you kidding? Boston is a NY "wanna-be". Even tho the Sucks have two championships in the bag (oh BTW...procured the same way in large part because of payroll, the very way they killed NY for doing, but it's Ok now :censored: )

You trollin', fckin' a-hole.

Who are you kidding? Boston is a NY "wanna-be". Even tho the Sucks have two championships in the bag (oh BTW...procured the same way in large part because of payroll, the very way they killed NY for doing, but it's Ok now :censored: )

You trollin', fckin' a-hole.

Completely agree on the payroll issue as it gives them a huge advantage over 85% of the league. Henry, Theo and the boys like to spin the payroll issue into they are great talent evaluators.

Completely agree on the payroll issue as it gives them a huge advantage over 85% of the league. Henry, Theo and the boys like to spin the payroll issue into they are great talent evaluators.

Okay, you admit that, but can't admit to Spygate being unethical cheating?

BTW, good job riling up the masses here. We haven't have a good troll thread like this since December :devil:

At least you admit many so called pats fans are actually bandwagon fans.
I admit that but I am not one.

Sure about that? :devil:

Who cares about the Patriots. Why is everyone so consumed with them. I care about the Bills and thats it. I wish we had a team that was as competitive as them.

C'mon, that was like 18 months ago. Bandwagon fans are defined as three days or less. :thumbsup:

My brother was a Bulls fan back when Jordan was slicing and dicing the NBA wannabees. I called him a bandwagon fan back then and he denied it. After Jordan retired I asked him why he didn't follow the Bulls anymore and his answer was that back then it was really fun to follow them. :blink:

C'mon, that was like 18 months ago. Bandwagon fans are defined as three days or less. :thumbsup:

My brother was a Bulls fan back when Jordan was slicing and dicing and traveling against and palming against and elbowing the NBA wannabees with NBA and broadcast sponsor and endorsement and trinket and sneaker and jersey profits coming in hand over fist. I called him a bandwagon fan back then and he denied it. After Jordan retired I asked him why he didn't follow the Bulls anymore and his answer was that back then it was really fun to follow them. :blink:

;)

:P

Jeez, you can actually watch the transformation...

The beginning...

Nov 1, 2006

Nov 2, 2006

And here's where he got his seat on the wagon upgraded...

Getting comfier

Transformation complete

It's like looking at the poster for the Evolution of Man, except that he de-volves into a Pats fan. :thumbsup:

:blink: looks like an Anakin to Darth like transformation there. However, he still has a ways to go if he wants to become the next Hollywood Donahoe

You know what is going to be particularly enjoyable this upcoming seasin: The Pats* have three prime time games on the road (against SD, Indy and Seattle). Can you possibly imagine how fun it's going to be listening to primetime crowds chanting "EIGHTEEN AND ONE" and"CHEATERS! CHEATERS!" over and over and over?

Gonna be some funny shiit.

:thumbsup:

:P

I have no problem with your edits. Good job. :blink: It's like the Pets* getting the benefit of the doubt on all calls.

Jeez, you can actually watch the transformation...

The beginning...

Nov 1, 2006

Nov 2, 2006

And here's where he got his seat on the wagon upgraded...

Getting comfier

Transformation complete

It's like looking at the poster for the Evolution of Man, except that he de-volves into a Pats fan. ;)

You know what is going to be particularly enjoyable this upcoming seasin: The Pats* have three prime time games on the road (against SD, Indy and Seattle). Can you possibly imagine how fun it's going to be listening to primetime crowds chanting "EIGHTEEN AND ONE" and"CHEATERS! CHEATERS!" over and over and over?

Gonna be some funny shiit.

WERD :unsure: