I told you Walsh had nothing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you might want to realize that the pats have not won a superbowl without cheating to get there. So they have won zero superbowls and lost one. I guess it proves the Pats can't win a SB without cheating. That is the only conclusion.

The loss was not embarassing as the Giants played very well and deserved to win. Losing 46-10 to the Bears was embarassing. Losing 4 straight Super Bowls is pathetic.

I guess you might want to realize that the pats have not won a superbowl without cheating to get there. So they have won zero superbowls and lost one. I guess it proves the Pats can't win a SB without cheating. That is the only conclusion.

Again there will never be an asterisk next to their championships but the Bills will always be on record as losing 4 in a row. BTW- How can you lose 4 in a row with those teams.

Again there will never be an asterisk next to their championships but the Bills will always be on record as losing 4 in a row. BTW- How can you lose 4 in a row with those teams.

Again there may not be an asterisk next to cheatriots' championships but the cheatriots will always be on record as cheaters.

BTW - How can you choke in last super bowl

18-1 is like 18 hours of sex with no climax :censored:

The loss was not embarassing as the Giants played very well and deserved to win. Losing 46-10 to the Bears was embarassing. Losing 4 straight Super Bowls is pathetic.

"The Patriots time in the AFL saw them struggle most years as they never had a regular home stadium. (what great fan support, eh? :lol: ) Nickerson Field, Harvard Stadium, Fenway Park, and Alumni Stadium all served as home fields during their time in the American Football League. They did play in one AFL championship game, following the 1963 season. They lost to the San Diego Chargers 51–10. They would not appear again in an AFL or NFL post-season game for another 13 years.. (Pathetic, eh?.)/b]

When the NFL and AFL merged in 1970, the Patriots were placed in the AFC East division, where they still play today. The following year, the Patriots moved to a new stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, which would serve as their home for 30 years. As a result of the move, they would change their name from the Boston Patriots to the New England Patriots. During the 1970s, the Patriots had some success, earning a berth to the playoffs in 1976—as a wild card-berth—and in 1978—as AFC East champions. They would lose both games. In 1985, they returned to the playoffs, and made it all the way to Super Bowl XX, which they lost to the Chicago Bears 46–10. Following their Super Bowl loss, they returned to the playoffs in 1986, but lost in the first round.[/b

The team would not make the playoffs again for eight more years. They changed ownership several times, being purchased from the Sullivan family first by Victor Kiam in 1988, who sold the team to James Orthwein in 1992. Orthwein intended to move the team to his native St. Louis, Missouri, but sold the team two years later to current owner Robert Kraft in 1994.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Patriots

Uh Oh...I guess I stole Wikipedia's signals... :censored:

Again there may not be an asterisk next to cheatriots' championships but the cheatriots will always be on record as cheaters.

BTW - How can you choke in last super bowl

18-1 is like 18 hours of sex with no climax :censored:

They lost the game but you know they will be back again this year. You know the Bills will get swept again this year.

They lost the game but you know they will be back again this year. You know the Bills will get swept again this year.

They lost the biggest game ever and failed to become the immoral, that's choking. No matter what the results of this season's games are, patriots are always on record as CHEATERS. :censored:

At least we know our team came in 2nd 4 years in a row. You on the other hand cannot say for 100 percent certainty that the taping didn't help the pats win those superbowls.

Even if the pats winning those superbowls was 99.99% players and coaches there is still that .01 percent that wasn't. That .01% is the pats tainted legacy. Enjoy the taint.

"The Patriots time in the AFL saw them struggle most years as they never had a regular home stadium. (what great fan support, eh? :lol: ) Nickerson Field, Harvard Stadium, Fenway Park, and Alumni Stadium all served as home fields during their time in the American Football League. They did play in one AFL championship game, following the 1963 season. They lost to the San Diego Chargers 51–10.They would not appear again in an AFL or NFL post-season game for another 13 years. (Pathetic, eh?)

When the NFL and AFL merged in 1970, the Patriots were placed in the AFC East division, where they still play today. The following year, the Patriots moved to a new stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, which would serve as their home for 30 years. As a result of the move, they would change their name from the Boston Patriots to the New England Patriots.

During the 1970s, the Patriots had some success, earning a berth to the playoffs in 1976—as a wild card-berth—and in 1978—as AFC East champions. They would lose both games. In 1985, they returned to the playoffs, and made it all the way to Super Bowl XX, which they lost to the Chicago Bears 46–10. Following their Super Bowl loss, they returned to the playoffs in 1986, but lost in the first round.

The team would not make the playoffs again for eight more years. They changed ownership several times, being purchased from the Sullivan family first by Victor Kiam in 1988, who sold the team to James Orthwein in 1992. Orthwein intended to move the team to his native St. Louis, Missouri, but sold the team two years later to current owner Robert Kraft in 1994."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Patriots

Uh Oh...I guess I stole Wikipedia's signals... :censored:

Edited by stuckincincy

Well said, R :censored:

When the Celtics lose to the Lakers, they'll be saying, "Who cares about the Celtics? It's baseball season!"

That is the M.O. of the typical ignorant, sniveling, whiney, fickle, bandwagon-jumping New England* sports fan.

Most Sox fans have at least been lifers. As much as i hate the sox (no i am not a yankees fan, i despise them as well), i can give their fan base some credit. The Sox have always been far and away the #1 team in boston. Thats whats retarded about the cheaters* run. You couldnt find a pats* fan anywhere back in the 90's, let alone find one at their stadium. All of a sudden, the pats* start cheating, and the bandwagon front running a-holes like willis990 become "fans." As soon as the pats* stop cheating (and thereby start losing), you wont be able to find any pats* fans anywhere either. They'll all be back to rooting for the red sox (and giants, like hollywood donahoe).

Its similar to the other sports in boston. That prick bill simmions aside, you couldnt find a celtics or bruins fan to save your life since about 1990. Now, they come out of the woodwork. the good thing obout scumbags like willis990 is that they'll go away quickly when the pats* revert to their 6-10 ways. And all of a sudden, he'll be posting how he's always been the biggest <insert current team du jour here> fan.

I understand that winning brings out fans from all over the nation, but in most other cities, there are still plenty of fans that root for the hometown team, regardless of success. Not is boston. these mass holes have been front-running bandwagon jumpers for as long as i can remember, for their hometown teams no less. thats absolutely disgusting. But its to be expected from the low-life losers that populate that dump of a port city we know as "Bahstan"

I bet anything that willis990's great-great-great-great grandfather was the biggest patriot until about 1777, then was a huge loyalist until 1781, when he became a huge patriot again.

"The Patriots time in the AFL saw them struggle most years as they never had a regular home stadium. (what great fan support, eh? :censored: ) Nickerson Field, Harvard Stadium, Fenway Park, and Alumni Stadium all served as home fields during their time in the American Football League. They did play in one AFL championship game, following the 1963 season. They lost to the San Diego Chargers 51–10. They would not appear again in an AFL or NFL post-season game for another 13 years.. (Pathetic, eh?.)/b]

When the NFL and AFL merged in 1970, the Patriots were placed in the AFC East division, where they still play today. The following year, the Patriots moved to a new stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, which would serve as their home for 30 years. As a result of the move, they would change their name from the Boston Patriots to the New England Patriots. During the 1970s, the Patriots had some success, earning a berth to the playoffs in 1976—as a wild card-berth—and in 1978—as AFC East champions. They would lose both games. In 1985, they returned to the playoffs, and made it all the way to Super Bowl XX, which they lost to the Chicago Bears 46–10. Following their Super Bowl loss, they returned to the playoffs in 1986, but lost in the first round.[/b

The team would not make the playoffs again for eight more years. They changed ownership several times, being purchased from the Sullivan family first by Victor Kiam in 1988, who sold the team to James Orthwein in 1992. Orthwein intended to move the team to his native St. Louis, Missouri, but sold the team two years later to current owner Robert Kraft in 1994.[2]

Most Sox fans have at least been lifers. As much as i hate the sox (no i am not a yankees fan, i despise them as well), i can give their fan base some credit. The Sox have always been far and away the #1 team in boston. Thats whats retarded about the cheaters* run. You couldnt find a pats* fan anywhere back in the 90's, let alone find one at their stadium. All of a sudden, the pats* start cheating, and the bandwagon front running a-holes like willis990 become "fans." As soon as the pats* stop cheating (and thereby start losing), you wont be able to find any pats* fans anywhere either. They'll all be back to rooting for the red sox (and giants, like hollywood donahoe).

Its similar to the other sports in boston. That prick bill simmions aside, you couldnt find a celtics or bruins fan to save your life since about 1990. Now, they come out of the woodwork. the good thing obout scumbags like willis990 is that they'll go away quickly when the pats* revert to their 6-10 ways. And all of a sudden, he'll be posting how he's always been the biggest <insert current team du jour here> fan.

I understand that winning brings out fans from all over the nation, but in most other cities, there are still plenty of fans that root for the hometown team, regardless of success. Not is boston. these mass holes have been front-running bandwagon jumpers for as long as i can remember, for their hometown teams no less. thats absolutely disgusting. But its to be expected from the low-life losers that populate that dump of a port city we know as "Bahstan"

I bet anything that willis990's great-great-great-great grandfather was the biggest patriot until about 1777, then was a huge loyalist until 1781, when he became a huge patriot again.

Good posts. I guess I never realized how bad of an organization it was up until 2000.

Imagine if they hadn't cheated and continued that trend? Willis would be on here bragging about a Giants Super Bowl win for sure.

Terrible city filled with terrible people.

"The Patriots time in the AFL saw them struggle most years as they never had a regular home stadium. (what great fan support, eh? :censored: ) Nickerson Field, Harvard Stadium, Fenway Park, and Alumni Stadium all served as home fields during their time in the American Football League. They did play in one AFL championship game, following the 1963 season. They lost to the San Diego Chargers 51–10. They would not appear again in an AFL or NFL post-season game for another 13 years.. (Pathetic, eh?.)/b]

Good posts. I guess I never realized how bad of an organization it was up until 2000.

Imagine if they hadn't cheated and continued that trend? Willis would be on here bragging about a Giants Super Bowl win for sure.

Terrible city filled with terrible people.

Again... Think about HOW MUCH THEY HAD TO WIN and the debt that Kraft incurred... Win at all costs or go belly up! They won and the NFL looked the other way IMO.

I bet anything that willis990's great-great-great-great grandfather was the biggest patriot until about 1777, then was a huge

loyalist until 1781, when he became a huge patriot again.

FYI- I thought Hugh Millen had potential as well Tommy Hodson. Also why do you think Patriot fans are Giant fans?? I know nobody thats a Pats fan that was a once a Giants fan

FYI- I thought Hugh Millen had potential as well Tommy Hodson. Also why do you think Patriot fans are Giant fans?? I know nobody thats a Pats fan that was a once a Giants fan

I do know many Pats fans who weren't Pats fans before 2000.

That's because they won't admit it. Boston is filled with fairweather fans.

Again... Think about HOW MUCH THEY HAD TO WIN and the debt that Kraft incurred... Win at all costs or go belly up! They won and the NFL looked the other way IMO.

I think people have overlooked the significance of what you're saying, and it's probably something the media should have connected to the whole issue as well. The P*ts built a new stadium and filled it on the back of what we now know to be tainted championships. They've raised ticket prices every year because they have people clamoring for tickets, something that was never the case for the majority of their history. Also, Krafty Bob is building a monument to his hubris next to the stadium in the form of P*triot Place.

Via Wiki:

Patriot Place is built around the stadium and owned by the Patriots. Phase 1 opened in the Fall of 2007. It is described as a "super regional lifestyle and entertainment center". It includes Circuit City, Bed Bath & Beyond, Christmas Tree Shops, Staples, Off Broadway Shoes,and New England's first Bass Pro Shops. Phase 2 will include a 4-star hotel, and many other retail and dining outlets. In December 2007, it was announced that CBS would build a themed restaurant and nightclub at the site. CBS owned WBZ-TV, and their sibling stations, independent television station WSBK-TV and five local stations owned by CBS Radio will operate remote broadcasting locations from an on-site restaurant, which will be called CBS Scene[1]. Also included will be a Hall at Patriot Place, honoring the Patriots accomplishments and Super Bowl championships.

There is a huge amount of debt Krafty Bob has amassed believing his team would continue to win "at all costs," knowing that once the team goes back into the tank (which it will sooner rather than later) the wallets of the fickle front-running bandwagon NE fans will close. He needed that SB. He didn't get it, but what he clearly did get was a complicit bag-man in the form of Roger Goodell who seems more than willing to toss the whole issue into the shredder. There's far, far too much money at stake in bringing down a franchise, even though that franchise is a complete and utter fraud and has flaunted it's contempt for players, other teams, other owners and league rules. Krafty Bob's tentacles reach into too many pockets for the NFL to do him in.