I told you Walsh had nothing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told everyone here that Walsh had nothing. Also the Boston Herald issued apologies in the paper today on the front and back pages. www.bostonherald.com

And yet Walsh, with all of his nothing, STILL BRINGS MORE THAN YOU!

GO BILLS!!!

I told everyone here that Walsh had nothing. Also the Boston Herald issued apologies in the paper today on the front and back pages. www.bostonherald.com

Change your stage name to "The Big Dig".

It would fit in with the Bostonian modus operandi. :blink:

What is sad is that Pats* defenders--including the saps in the media; Don Banks at SI is twisting so hard to make this go away--are reduced to semantic arguments about the degree of cheating involved: 'Walsh didn't have anything new regarding Pats* cheating, so they* can't be proven to be cheaters on a different scale than they* already are proven to be."

What we know beyond a shadow of a doubt is plenty: the Pats* cheated. They* cheated for 7 years. Bill* Belichick* lied to the commissioner of the NFL regarding said cheating. He* also lied to the fans. Being a smart man (as cheaters go), Bill* Belichick* would never invest that much of his franchise's* resources for such a long period into a practice that would have had no tangible benefit (not to mention the work that they* did to cover it up).

So, they* cheated. They* benefited from it. They* got caught. Their* remarkable success is necessarily tainted (forever to be overpunctuated: shift-8 is my new favorite thing).

Unless you can prove that they* didn't cheat--that all of the revelations that have come out are not true--then you got nothing. Cuz at the end of the day, you root for a team* that cheats. And you excuse that cheating.

Guess what: that gets you* some added punctuation, too.

That is sad.

kj

What is sad is that Pats* defenders--including the saps in the media; Don Banks at SI is twisting so hard to make this go away--are reduced to semantic arguments about the degree of cheating involved: 'Walsh didn't have anything new regarding Pats* cheating, so they* can't be proven to be cheaters on a different scale than they* already are proven to be."

What we know beyond a shadow of a doubt is plenty: the Pats* cheated. They* cheated for 7 years. Bill* Belichick* lied to the commissioner of the NFL regarding said cheating. He* also lied to the fans. Being a smart man (as cheaters go), Bill* Belichick* would never invest that much of his franchise's* resources for such a long period into a practice that would have had no tangible benefit (not to mention the work that they* did to cover it up).

So, they* cheated. They* benefited from it. They* got caught. Their* remarkable success is necessarily tainted (forever to be overpunctuated: shift-8 is my new favorite thing).

Unless you can prove that they* didn't cheat--that all of the revelations that have come out are not true--then you got nothing. Cuz at the end of the day, you root for a team* that cheats. And you excuse that cheating.

Guess what: that gets you* some added punctuation, too.

That is sad.

kj

Well said.

during the time you ass holes cheated, you won* 3 super bowls. Therefore, you guys cheated your way to 3 super bowls. all of them deserve an *.

during the time you ass holes cheated, you won* 3 super bowls. Therefore, you guys cheated your way to 3 super bowls. all of them deserve an *.

There will never be an *. You can keep hoping but it won't happen.

Ah but there is. You see, it doesn't have to be included on paper in the history books. Everyone in the world knows you cheated, just as everyone knows OJ did it. And that's what will bother you forever, the fact that everyone knows your team cheated their way to the top...

That's fine. We also can't see air but we all know it's there. Pat's are cheaters and what's worse is that there fans turn the other way instead of being appalled. That doesn't say a whole lot of a Pat's fans character or lack there of. Have a nice life of denial and low morals.

There will be a * as far as every NFL fan except CHEATERIOTS* is concerned. The Pats* & their record is FOREVER TAINTED, much like Barry Bonds & Roger Clemons. Matt Walsh did provide some new info as well. We now know Belicheat* was LYING when he said he just "misinterpreted" the rules.

Ah but there is. You see, it doesn't have to be included on paper in the history books. Everyone in the world knows you cheated, just as everyone knows OJ did it. And that's what will bother you forever, the fact that everyone knows your team cheated their way to the top...

It will never bother them. They are too busy licking their own anus, and being mighty pleased and praising themselves about it.

Yesterday on ESPN Mark Schlereth pasted the pats* on this. He didnt gob knob the pats* like most of the other NFL commentators. Said it was definitely an advantage for them. Then he commented that the pats* had said that they were only using the tapes against AFC eats foes. So He says " EXCUSE ME?? Since when are the Cleavland browns in the AFC east, and what about the Pittsburgh Steelers? Their not in the AFC east"

I loved it!!!!!!!

I think the more interesting question is what will the league do when Belicheck gets caught doing something else? he, even now, admits no guilt and calls his shenanigans a misunderstanding of the rules. i think even the most ardent Patriots supporter can read a memo and realize that Bill, at least post-NFL memo, knew that he was breaking the rules.

What will happen when they get caught with too many helmets with receivers? What will happen when the Pats get caught stealing the audio frequencies of their opponents? What will happen when they get caught bugging the locker room? is there a specific rule about having listening devices, or even web cams, in the opposing locker room? if there isn't a specific rule you can bet that the Pats will have those things installed and then claim that there was some sort of misinterpretation and that what they were doing was completely legitimate. What will happen when it is discovered that the Patriots made a deal with the management of the hotel that opponents use whe in Boston to monitor their meeting facilities or have housekeeping "borrow" playbooks?

If I were a HC I'd bring my own security team in and do a sweep of every room I was going to use when in Boston. every single one. if the Pats bar the private security team from the grounds of the stadium (because it's private property) call in the league.

These things may not occur now, but a person who refuses to acknowledge his wrongdoing is a prime target for recidivism. Mark my words, there will be a SpyGate II at some point.

You took the words right out of my mouth. 990 will be proclaiming the pats* innocence till judgement day and it won't change one person's opinion one little bitty bit.

Did they cheat? Yes.

For how long did they cheat? It has been proven that they cheated for 7 years.