Boy am I depressed about costs today....

I do not drive a big gas guzzler either...a toyota Yaris. But with the costs of everything going up lately I cannot help but feel like I am being strung up by my toes.

I am just curious....how much does it take to fill up your tank? Mine is about 30.00 for the Yaris tank....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would cost me about $50 if I let it get all the way down (think I have a 15-gal tank in my Lancer). I don't ever let it get that low though, and I only fill up once or twice a month (about $35 each time).

rich keep getting richer.

its a good time to be alive if youre in that top 1% with the rest of the people in power...

A close friend of our family is having a mastectomy this morning. Another friend's fiancé recently came out of a two-week coma after getting hit by a drunk driver.

It's always a good time to be alive. Whether you choose to see it that way has nothing to do with who makes more money than you.

A close friend of our family is having a mastectomy this morning. Another friend's fiancé recently came out of a two-week coma after getting hit by a drunk driver.

It's always a good time to be alive. Whether you choose to see it that way has nothing to do with who makes more money than you.

my girl is on the table getting implants today, so im not complaining.

im just speaking on current economic situations.

its a good time to be alive if youre in that top 1% with the rest of the people in power...

Yeah...life isn't worth living if we have to pay as much for gas as Europeans have for decades. :blink:

Wow this thread sucks

I nominate LA and KD for the "ummmm where the fck did that come from?" award and Joe for the "I quit cigarettes cold turkey and never complain about anything either" award.

Keep up the good work fellas! :blink:

I think its about $75 for the Yukon and $70 for the Explorer. WTH can ya do but pay? Only good thing for me is I have some money in commodities funds as mentioned in earlier post, so at least that sucker is going up as well as the cost of everything else

I think its about $75 for the Yukon and $70 for the Explorer. WTH can ya do but pay? Only good thing for me is I have some money in commodities funds as mentioned in earlier post, so at least that sucker is going up as well as the cost of everything else

NOT drive gas guzzlers?

NOT drive gas guzzlers?

Not an option :blink: Seriously, the explorer is 12 years old, I ain't buying a new car just to get a little better gas milage. Yukon bought when gas about $2.00, again ain't selling cause it only gets 18/hwy.

Crimminy, if you saw $4.00/gallon gas coming 18 months ago, you should be a wealthy man bout now

I do not drive a big gas guzzler either...a toyota Yaris. But with the costs of everything going up lately I cannot help but feel like I am being strung up by my toes.

I am just curious....how much does it take to fill up your tank? Mine is about 30.00 for the Yaris tank....

Thank your State and Federal Democrats for stopping the tapping of US oil resources so they can garner their environmental whack-o votes. Nancy Pelosi in her grand pronouncements about her "New Congress" claimed they were going to solve energy woes IIRC. Ask her about how the plan is going. Ask her about fixing Social Security, while you're at it.

Meanwhile, The Chinese are proceeding with plans to help Cuba grab off-shore oil.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/05/09/news/econo..._cuba/index.htm

Pay with Pride! :blink:

Really??? I'm no where near the top 10%, much less 1%, but $4/gallon gas is not affecting my life really at all. Would I prefer $2/gallon gas? Yeah, I would. But I would also prefer that rain was made from beer and my dog could talk. You don't always get what you want, but its an awesome time to be alive.

I feel bad for anyone who thinks times suck because gas prices are moving up.

Why does everyone complain about gas prices? You're not the only one "suffering". Everyone is paying the same price. I'd say that makes us all even.

STFU and GBTW

BINGO! Everyone is affected evenly. My boss and his boss both pay exaclty what I do. Should us poor middle management types pay less for gas because we don't make over $100k?

I'm going to look into the Chrysler $2.99 gas for three years deal, but if I don't get one, I'll still use the EXACT same amount of gas I use today, and used last year. I'm a greedy American. That's how I roll.

Agreed.

My prayers and best wishes to both of your friends.