Weather babe files sexual harassment suit against coanchor

Pete

I can't find any better video of her- but it seemed like she was smashed quite often on air. Here is a poor quality video to give you some idea what I am talking about-

I can't find any better video of her- but it seemed like she was smashed quite often on air. Here is a poor quality video to give you some idea what I am talking about-

She looks drunk (and not particularly attractive) in this pic.

Remember guys, never crap where you eat.

Never understood this logic. If you are single, there is no better place to meet women than at work. Of course you might want to avoid banging your direct subordinate, but otherwise I always found work to be a target rich environment.

Nicole Mitchell is attractive and Hillary is pretty hot. I wish she was still on. Jen Carfagno is a babe!

I dont dig jen carfagno at all. shes too plain jane and not that attractive. and nicole mitchell is disturbingly ugly. Heather Tesch is probably the best looking girl on the weather channel.

I dont dig jen carfagno at all. shes too plain jane and not that attractive. and nicole mitchell is disturbingly ugly. Heather Tesch is probably the best looking girl on the weather channel.

No love for J-Lo, eh?

I've never been much for the chicks on TWC, but J-Lo's attractive.

Never understood this logic. If you are single, there is no better place to meet women than at work. Of course you might want to avoid banging your direct subordinate, but otherwise I always found work to be a target rich environment.

It's just asking for trouble on many different levels.

1) Sexual Harassment (doesn't have to be boss or subordinate for it to happen, can be a coworker)

2) Daily presence of someone after you break up with them

3) Uncomfortable situation with other coworkers (especially when you break up)

4) Uncomfortable situation with your boss (especially when you break up)

5) If you don't ever break up (marriage), then added relationship stress from seeing the other person 24/7

No love for J-Lo, eh?

I've never been much for the chicks on TWC, but J-Lo's attractive.

I dont mind J-lo, or stephanie abrams.

But nicole mitchell is absolutely hideous. My girlfriend watches TWC in the mornings, and nothing gets me out of bed faster than having to wake up to see mitchell's vomit-inducing mug on screen.

I wish I had the Weather Channel stage make-up contract. They must get it bulk delivered on shrink-wrapped pallets...

Paul Goodloe is my favorite tv made-up person. Stunningly perfect, pleasing skin tone - my wife calls him "Mr. Coffee". :wallbash:

I don't see any signs that she's drunk.

Well TWC pulls videos off Youtube all the time- I could not find much with Hillary on there. I liked watching her and thought she was funny- and many times thought she was liquored up on air. She is bubbly and kind of comes across as ditzy (she is a meteorologist so no doubt she is highly intelligent)- I suspected she pregamed some episodes. Typical Hillary line, I am paraphrasing, but she said something to the effect of "Lots of rain in the south and if you don't like rain on your windshield- call in sick to work". :wallbash: That was part of her charm. And I think she is a hottie!

I find the strangest part being that people actually watch TWC long enough to know the personalities. Once they flash the 5-7 day forecast for your area, what else do you need to know?

what else is on? I am fascinated by weather and find nature amazing. TWC plays too many commercials now, so I don't watch as much. But I do find it fascinating what is going on in the country weather wise, especially if it is coming my way. And the weatherbabes rock! What is your favorite show Joe?

what else is on? I am fascinated by weather and find nature amazing. TWC plays too many commercials now, so I don't watch as much. But I do find it fascinating what is going on in the country weather wise, especially if it is coming my way. And the weatherbabes rock! What is your favorite show Joe?

agreed. especially with severe weather. When there are active hurricanes in the atlantic/gulf, the weather channel is on all the time at my place. (it also helps that my girlfriend is a meteorologist)

Once they flash the 5-7 day forecast for your area, what else do you need to know?

They flash on the weather channel?!

What?