its official

This seems like a no-brainer.....you need to lay your foot down...their are only 7 GAMES....any wife with some love for her man would oblige!!! #1 Rule......always go overboard with sporting events when you are dating...this way you still look like the good guy when you get rid of some of your "annual sporting events". I am the same age as you (29)......have a good paying job.....one daughter, one child on the way and have Bills and Sabres season tickets....take it from me or TATERHILL......it can work!!

Its probably easier (and cheaper) to just get rid of the wife if she has a problem with it.

Its probably easier (and cheaper) to just get rid of the wife if she has a problem with it.

very true.....so since my wife is ok with it...I guess she is a "keeper" :wallbash:

im 29, great paying job, would love Bills season tickets..........my down fall......THE WIFE.........

Congrats man....where are the seats by the way? Along with the cost?

28 decent job, wanted season tickets wife said no,

now single, have season tickets, I love life.

She hates me.

It's awesome!!!!

Congrats on the tix!!! Are you considered handsome?

yeah, im good lookin. i hope youre a woman...just for g.p.

btw all, my friends and i are in the lower corner section by the tunnel, opposite the gorgeous big screen. i forget the section...im typing this on my wii and the opera browser doesnt allow multiple open pages.

Had breakfast with my dad this morning and he told me that very likely i will be having a car at school next year.... if thats the case I'm buying season tickets first chance i get....

I went to the titans game a few years ago and sat in the tunnel endzone and had a good time.... Where is everyone else sit? where should a poor college kid look is a better question?

Congrats - after 4 seasons WITH tickets, I passed on mine this year. It isn't about my disgust for the team or anything like that, it was just getting too expensive. The tickets (I've had Rockpile seats) were cheap, but it was getting too expensive to make the ~800 mile round trip (gas, hotel, food, etc.).

I hope to renew again someday when I'm a little better off financially, but I'm still trying to plant some roots somewhere and have other expenses that have become a priority.

On the flip side, I AM now a University of Cincinnati football season ticket holder - I live less than 5 miles from the stadium, so I'll at least get some live football in this year.

Still planning on making it up to Orchard Park for 1 game, and perhaps going to the Jacksonville game on Sept. 14.

Congrats - after 4 seasons WITH tickets, I passed on mine this year. It isn't about my disgust for the team or anything like that, it was just getting too expensive. The tickets (I've had Rockpile seats) were cheap, but it was getting too expensive to make the ~800 mile round trip (gas, hotel, food, etc.).

I hope to renew again someday when I'm a little better off financially, but I'm still trying to plant some roots somewhere and have other expenses that have become a priority.

On the flip side, I AM now a University of Cincinnati football season ticket holder - I live less than 5 miles from the stadium, so I'll at least get some live football in this year.

Still planning on making it up to Orchard Park for 1 game, and perhaps going to the Jacksonville game on Sept. 14.

Hey Donk....let me know if you need tickets to game! Cheers :lol:

I recently bought a pair in section 316. I had seasons with friends for my last 2 years of school but dropped them after I moved out west. Now that a few years have gone by and I have a little more cash to spend I thought what the hell and bought a pair, also I figured I would do my part to add to the growing total of season ticket holders. I will be going to 2 games myself and friends/family will probably take the rest. Being an out-of-towner the Toronto games actually contributed favorably to my purchase, as that is 1 less pre-season game to not care about and 1 less reg season game to worry about traveling to or selling. Since my purchase some friends still in WNY decided to hop on the bandwagon, we have 12 total seats in the section now. Definitely looking forward to the fall!

I recently bought a pair in section 316. I had seasons with friends for my last 2 years of school but dropped them after I moved out west. Now that a few years have gone by and I have a little more cash to spend I thought what the hell and bought a pair, also I figured I would do my part to add to the growing total of season ticket holders. I will be going to 2 games myself and friends/family will probably take the rest. Being an out-of-towner the Toronto games actually contributed favorably to my purchase, as that is 1 less pre-season game to not care about and 1 less reg season game to worry about traveling to or selling. Since my purchase some friends still in WNY decided to hop on the bandwagon, we have 12 total seats in the section now. Definitely looking forward to the fall!

where in 316 are you? Row 3 for us

yeah, im good lookin. i hope youre a woman...just for g.p.

btw all, my friends and i are in the lower corner section by the tunnel, opposite the gorgeous big screen. i forget the section...im typing this on my wii and the opera browser doesnt allow multiple open pages.

I think beerball likes you! She's hot too :lol:

what happens when youre 29, single, an insane fan and decently paid? you buy season tix along w/2 buddies and make the short drive from rochester to witness gloriously blind optimism in its purist form. i am a seaon ticket holder...sweet. go bills. i cannot wait. :lol:

Congrats! 27 going into my second season with season tix...U will enjoy them - we may not have many more left. : (