4th OT

Dante

I'm on my 11th beer. Sharks dominating but not scoring. Bad omen. Wife complaining about how many beers I'm doing! Bad omen. Fvck I hate the fvkin Stars.

Save of the year by Nabby in the 1st OT.

Campbell gets a penalty and Stars score on the PP. Stars advance.

I'm so sad. :lol: Sharks totally outplayed them for all of the OT. Since they played so hard it's difficult to be mad at them. They played their hearts out. Very young squad. Congrats to the Stars and I think they will go all the way.

I think this year, and actually for many years to come, the Penguins will be the team to beat. Dallas Pittsburgh Finals. Pittsburgh in 6.

This is the year that this gets updated!

Too bad for Soupy that he took the penalty resulting in the series clincher.

Ironic that Drury took a 4 minute penalty for high sticking that drew blood with about 1 minute left in regulation that extended into overtime yesterday to give the Penguins a chance to clinch it, although Pittsburgh didn't score on that powerplay. Maybe they haven't fully shaken the Buffalo sports curse.

I'm so sad. ;) Sharks totally outplayed them for all of the OT. Since they played so hard it's difficult to be mad at them. They played their hearts out. Very young squad. Congrats to the Stars and I think they will go all the way.

I'm predicting a Wings championship.

The Sharks suck.

Being a native of San Jose, I'm so happy that I'm not a fan. What a huge disappointment.

Is your wife still giving you sh--?

Sharks don't suck boomer. My wife wasn't too hard on me. It wasn't just the beer though. I was doing a lot of yelling at the tv as well. She was ok. Just getting upset that I was getting so upset. She thought she was going to have to run me to Kaiser for oxygen! Anyway, being a Bills fan im used to major disappointment. Have to wait until next fall to see if this experience helps the Sharks. Also curious if they keep Ron Wilson or not.

Sharks don't suck boomer. My wife wasn't too hard on me. It wasn't just the beer though. I was doing a lot of yelling at the tv as well. She was ok. Just getting upset that I was getting so upset. She thought she was going to have to run me to Kaiser for oxygen! Anyway, being a Bills fan im used to major disappointment. Have to wait until next fall to see if this experience helps the Sharks. Also curious if they keep Ron Wilson or not.

My buddy and his dad go back and forth about Wilson every time I see them. One says Wilson has to go, the other says it's not his fault, back and fourth, round and round for hours... My question is who the hell do you get to replace him?

My buddy and his dad go back and forth about Wilson every time I see them. One says Wilson has to go, the other says it's not his fault, back and fourth, round and round for hours... My question is who the hell do you get to replace him?

Pat Burns.

How about Lindy Ruff. I'm betting he'd like to get out of Buffalo with the brainless owner-manager combo running the Sabres now.

PTR

How about Lindy Ruff. I'm betting he'd like to get out of Buffalo with the brainless owner-manager combo running the Sabres now.

PTR

Lindy would be in heaven out here with this ownership. Very aggressive getting players not getting rid of them. Ruff would be at the top of my wish list with Craig Mctavish 2nd. Both these guys get a lot done with not so much. Can't imagine what they could accomplish with a budget.