Marvin Harrison involved in shooting

ESPN is reporting Marvin Harrison was involved in a shooting outside his Philadelphia bar Tuesday night. A man was shot with a gun registered to Marvin. I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more about this soon. Sorry, no link yet.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN is reporting Marvin Harrison was involved in a shooting outside his Philadelphia bar Tuesday night. A man was shot with a gun registered to Marvin. I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more about this soon. Sorry, no link yet.

wow, very un-marvin like to hear his name come up in the press...

Another reason to stay out of North Philadelphia.

Anyway, ESPN just said that Harrison was involved in a fight at a bar he owns in North Philly, some guy who they have had a history of trouble with got in a fight with Harrison in the bar. Things went outside, and according to the other guy, it was OK Corral time. Apparently Harrison has a .50 caliber handgun(holy crap) and shot this guy in the hand. Harrison told the police that he was in a fight and that he heard gun shots, but didn't say he was the shooter.

They found the .50 at a carwash that Harrison owns 3 blocks away. The law in PA says that the owner of a gun is automatically charged with a misdemeanor if it is used in a crime. Apparently Harrison has a carry permit and had 25 registered weapons, and they tested the the one they found and it came up positive.

The rest of it sounded too fuzzy to me, but there is definitely something serious happening with Marvin Harrison.

Police came to scene, but the victim did not identify a shooter. On Wednesday, according to the source, ballistic tests showed that the gun that had fired the shots was a custom-made Belgium weapon, and police determined that Harrison owned such a gun

He definitely did it. Marvin Harrison is very boring and it makes sense he would be attracted to a gun made by a Belgium company.

Anyway, ESPN just said that Harrison was involved in a fight at a bar he owns in North Philly, some guy who they have had a history of trouble with got in a fight with Harrison in the bar. Things went outside, and according to the other guy, it was OK Corral time. Apparently Harrison has a .50 caliber handgun(holy crap) and shot this guy in the hand. Harrison told the police that he was in a fight and that he heard gun shots, but didn't say he was the shooter.

They found the .50 at a carwash that Harrison owns 3 blocks away. The law in PA says that the owner of a gun is automatically charged with a misdemeanor if it is used in a crime. Apparently Harrison has a carry permit and had 25 registered weapons, and they tested the the one they found and it came up positive.

The rest of it sounded too fuzzy to me, but there is definitely something serious happening with Marvin Harrison.

Someone needs to tell Marvin when you pull that trigger you need to aim for "center mass".

Wow. Investing in a bar in North Philly?!?!? Harrison seems like an even-keeled guy and not someone you would expect to shoot anybody else.

I'll reserve judgement until I hear more.

Crazy times we live in.

Next Up: Dick Jauron arrested for running a cockfighting operation

Why would someone with his money be hanging out in North Philly?

Why would someone with his money be hanging out in North Philly?

I have no idea. Seriously none.

The worst part is some little girl apparently got hurt by flying glass. I bet she's not happy to be in North Philly today either, but she's probably happy about not catching some spare lead. :wallbash:

I have no idea. Seriously none.

The worst part is some little girl apparently got hurt by flying glass. I bet she's not happy to be in North Philly today either, but she's probably happy about not catching some spare lead. :wallbash:

When I 1st moved in the Philly area, I took a drive around the city and took a wrong turn. Did not know it was N. Philly at the time. Very scary.