Vic Carucci Is the Man

Thanks for that.

I like how he didn't give actual grades, but rates the drafts from how they look on paper. He, unlike Kiper and other, doesn't draw suppositions (ie Robert Gallery will be a Pro Bowl LT for the next 10 years).

what a great quote from Vic:

Drafts shouldn't be judged this soon. After all, some players selected in the past two days are still checking the map to see exactly where their new employer is located.

But that doesn't stop those of us who write about the NFL for a living from making snap judgments.

Here are mine:

I love this guy, but not in a man-love, ball-washing kinda way :o

mostly because he gave the Cheatriots a We'll C

Vic goes out of his way not to appear like a Buffalo homer, so it's all the more encouraging that he was willing to label the Bills as one of only six "impressive" teams over the weekend.

There are good things brewing in Orchard Park.

Well I am encouraged, seeing as how I was kind of baffled with our picks after rd2, but what do I know anyway

You didn't think we needed a DE? Especially one with the hype that Ellis comes with.

The 2nd and 3rd CB was odd. But the rest of the picks, I am very happy with. I think with the CB's they just saw some value talent and went for it.

I like Vic & Chris Berman, at least those 2 give credit to the Bills unlike the rest of the sportscasters that don't even mention us, and when they do they put us down. Or worse, they do a Marshall Faulk, and have totally no clue what they're talking about.

Marshall Faulk= "Dee Dee Dee" (See Carlos Mencia).

Each time I read a blurb about the Jets getting the best TE in the draft I get a little bummed. I was really hoping we would get Keller!

I think it was a big stretch that the Jets moved up that far to get a TE. But only time will tell if Keller was worth a 1st round pick.