I have a few questions about...

When did the whole cab driver thing start? I remember when Chris Berman would lead up to the Bills pick with an interesting story about getting in the cab and the driver had the inside scoop about who the Bills would pick. Berman would tell us who the cab driver said the Bills would pick... and amazingly... HE WAS RIGHT!

Then (about when the Marv Levy era began) Berman's cab driver got lost. No longer does Berman have the inside scoop on who the Bills will pick. This year he said his cab driver was "stuck in Niagra Falls" When did Berman stop getting the inside scoop?

If anybody knows, I would love to know...

1) Who is/was this cab driver (or insider source)?

2) Why doesn't Berman get the inside scoop anymore?

3) Will whoever it is once again the Berman the heads up and make Berman look knowledgable about his favorite football team?

When did the whole cab driver thing start? I remember when Chris Berman would lead up to the Bills pick with an interesting story about getting in the cab and the driver had the inside scoop about who the Bills would pick. Berman would tell us who the cab driver said the Bills would pick... and amazingly... HE WAS RIGHT!

Then (about when the Marv Levy era began) Berman's cab driver got lost. No longer does Berman have the inside scoop on who the Bills will pick. This year he said his cab driver was "stuck in Niagra Falls" When did Berman stop getting the inside scoop?

If anybody knows, I would love to know...

1) Who is/was this cab driver (or insider source)?

2) Why doesn't Berman get the inside scoop anymore?

3) Will whoever it is once again the Berman the heads up and make Berman look knowledgable about his favorite football team?

Berman is a Jets fan, his family has had season tickets since they were in Shea Stadium