The Smiley Face Killers.

Steely Dan

:lol:

Mingia dude, that's too funny... I know this is a serious topic and I understand completely why it was posted here. But I have to admit to laughing when I saw stojans post.

On a serious note, I read this article on Fox News this morning and it kinda creeped me out, particularly the part about the one body found frozen with hands folded over the chest. If this is a well organized group just seeking out victims who match a certain age, race, demographic, then it makes things really scary.

That is the weird part. They all seem to be white athletes. I don't know if any black guys have been victims but all I've ever heard about are white. Because of the distance involved in these separate incidents it seems hard to believe it's one person or a band of roving people. It would be interesting to find out if any of these murders occurred close enough together to make it impossible for one person or group of people to do both.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A story written today about the murders.

A spray-painted smiley face with a taunting grin could be the disturbing signature of a nationwide network of killers who target promising college students.

The chilling symbol has been found at at least 12 sites where young men fitting a distinct profile have been drowned in incidents that were ruled accidents.

Found by two retired NYPD cops, the link could be evidence that at least 40 men in 11 states were victims of a syndicate of serial killers. Four area students were among the victims - all found floating in New York City waters more than a decade ago.

“I believe we’re looking at an organized group that has a hierarchy and is involved in murder and other criminal activity,” retired NYPD Sgt. Kevin Gannon said Monday, noting that some of the deaths in different cities occurred on the same day.

“They’re laughing at the police,” said Gannon. “They’re happy they’re getting away with this and they’re getting a little more brazen.”

Don't know why I am thinking of this line from the movie Platoon:

Bunny: [to Private Taylor] Phucking pu**y man! He's laughing at you! That's the way the gook laughs.

[to Vietname villager]

List of potential suspects.

:thumbsup:;):beer::blink::ph34r:B-)

The guy in the shades clearly has something to hide.

<_< Well done, Stojan! Well done!

Steely Dan: I know they just recently found the body of a missing college student in upstate New York. Could it be related to these Smiley Face douchebags? He was found in a shallow pond and came from Minnesota, so it might be related to the other cases.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353439,00.html

AC Interview

Ok, the FBI and some local PD's say they don't have enough evidence to look into this more thoroughly. Is this the FBI just being quiet about their interest so as not to tip off the criminals or is it really that they don't think it's a real thing at all?

I don't think all of the murders alleged are connected but I wouldn't be surprised if many of them were.

Linkage

Those investigators believe someone, perhaps a serial killer, had killed the men by dragging their bodies to lakes or rivers when they were too intoxicated to resist.

One bit of evidence cited was allegedly finding "smiley" faces drawn near where a number of the bodies were put in the water. Another clue was the word "sinsinawa" found written in graffiti near where a Michigan drowning victim was discovered.

The GMA report said those detectives went to East Dubuque to investigate the Kruziki case and found a smiley face and also "Sinsinawa Avenue" a man street in East Dubuque. They concluded Kruziki may be connected to the other deaths.

I hope the FBI is just being coy. While smiley faces are rather common graffiti I think if the smiley face and Sinsinawa were in the same spray paint then something is more than just odd. If the bodies can be traced back in more than 10 cases to a smiley face being painted on something at the dump site then I'd say it's more than just a coincidence.

Hey Steely Dan,

There is a fringe conspiracy site that i read quite a bit, and they have a nice thread there discussing this same topic. If you want to check it out, try abovetopsecret.. Yeah, it has the usual stuff, but some good stuff too..

Go to the boards, check under general conspiracy discussion...

Let me know what you think....

Hey Steely Dan,

There is a fringe conspiracy site that i read quite a bit, and they have a nice thread there discussing this same topic. If you want to check it out, try abovetopsecret.. Yeah, it has the usual stuff, but some good stuff too..

:lol:

Hey Steely Dan,

:lol::D:lol: Love the site, I thought this place was crazy. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread352864/pg1

It is quite possible that some alien beings have infiltrated our government and is why it has changed from a democratic to a corporate society. It is possible that they will be coming out of the woodwork soon to offer their NWO and that Corporate pizza maker Domino`s is just trying to cash in by being one of the first to acknowledge them with the small graphic on their box.

Hey Steely Dan,

I was only able to look at the first page for now but the Domio's Box is great! :thumbsup:

This story is really getting a lot of national attention. When I Yahoo!'d this topic when I first posted this this thread there were two stories linked on the first page. I just checked again and there is over 5 pages of stuff on this now. It'll be interesting to see if these detectives are heroes or just incompetent.

Christie Piehl Interview #1

Christie Piehl #2

Another Interview that makes some good points with Christie Piehl #3.