A Sleeping Giant.

Dan

I remember that one very well....that one game turned the season upside down. We couldn't do anything right...and we blew away the Pats and Jax the 2 previous weeks...amazing.

I remember making my Super Bowl plans during the tailgate in Miami and I actually lost my voice BEFORE the game started.....I vividly remember having one of my buddies on my shoulders going up that gigantic escalator at Joe Robbie chanting "B-U-F-F-A-L-O.....whats that spell??? SUPER BOWL!!" .....those were good times I would love to rekindle!!

Takeo loved himself way too much

Don't diss him like that. Takeo was awesome when he was healthy. As soon as he got hurt his production plummeted. Before the injury he was great and earned the right to dance around and "love himself" all he wanted.

Don't diss him like that. Takeo was awesome when he was healthy. As soon as he got hurt his production plummeted. Before the injury he was great and earned the right to dance around and "love himself" all he wanted.

after Takeo starting pouting and crying like a baby his last season when injured complaining about us rebuilding, I hope he regrets his decision as he watches the Bills march through the regular season and to the playoffs and he's on the outside watching!! All those a-holes - mcgahee, spikes, moulds etc that whined about our team can suck it.

Tom Waddle is a Chicago guy and I would bet a friend of Jauron's. So I wouldn't get to crazy about his endorsement. That being said, I think the Bills are a sleeping Giant if Jauron let's his team play to win the games this year.

A bit later in the show they each had to pick one team in the NFL that was most improved in the off season and one of them chose the Bills. I hope all of this respect translates to the field.

How many years have I heard this now? I'll believe it when we actually do something, like make the playoffs.

Umm...none? When in recent memory has the national media talked the Bills up in April?

Tom Waddle is a Chicago guy and I would bet a friend of Jauron's. So I wouldn't get to crazy about his endorsement. That being said, I think the Bills are a sleeping Giant if Jauron let's his team play to win the games this year.

Holy speculation, Batman. To the idiotmobile!

OK OK

Gotta be honest though if Takeo would not hve gotten hurt the way he did we would have probably not drafted the POZMAN.....

But even so, He was a cool player, nie person and can play the game....

All in all

IT was good when he got hurt...

SIDBUFF