New Dark Knight Posters

K-Gun10

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this one that came out last week. As for the new ones, I love how all 3 characters are covering one side of their face.

The next wave of the online viral campaign starts up in a matter of hours too. Hopefully the reveal will be more than just these posters. A new Dent/Gordon trailer would be nice.

http://whysoserious.com/itsallpartoftheplan/

Is it me, or does Heath Ledger look a little pale?

i lol'ed, ill admit it.

i think a coke and pill ravaged heath ledger may put on the best Joker performance to date. and definitely one accurate to the character from the dark knight series.

i lol'ed, ill admit it.

i think a coke and pill ravaged heath ledger may put on the best Joker performance to date. and definitely one accurate to the character from the dark knight series.

I read that there was a debate whether to cut a scene where the Joker is thought to be dead and is put in a body bag, and then he "comes back to life", because it might be too tasteless in light of his death.

It came out last week. i sawr it. It sucked. :w00t:

I rented Cloverfield last week. I thought it was OK, but the actors were annoying. I would have preferred a traditional Godzilla style movie. A sequel is rumored based on either the videocamera of someone else on the Brooklyn Bridge, or the military's version.

I read that there was a debate whether to cut a scene where the Joker is thought to be dead and is put in a body bag, and then he "comes back to life", because it might be too tasteless in light of his death.

I heard that, too. Supposedly the test screening audience got freaked out by that scene. I haven't seen it obviously, but I would bet that Heath would want it left in there if it's true to the character.

I rented Cloverfield last week. I thought it was OK, but the actors were annoying. I would have preferred a traditional Godzilla style movie. A sequel is rumored based on either the videocamera of someone else on the Brooklyn Bridge, or the military's version.

The camera on a Pogo stick drove me crazy, Joe. :w00t:

Cloverfield needs to be seen on at least a 100" screen with an audio system that has some subwoofage present. The bass effects in that film completely make the experience...without them, it's not going to be as good.

The camera on a Pogo stick drove me crazy, Joe. :w00t:

Imagine what it would have been like if you were actually in NYC with buildings falling, people freaking and looting, the earthquake-like steps of some "thing", etc. You probably wouldn't have your wits about you, and your equilibrium would be a tad off. I was critical of the hand held technique used for "Friday Night Lights", cause it wasn't really necessary. But I think this technique was perfect for Cloverfield.