50,000 Max due to crappie weather

EERR 2 crappie teams. 35 degree at 7am, COLD rain and windy. Last night around 9pm, SNOW here in O.P.. Around 10PM last night I was outside when there was a very Bright Flash of lighting (I do not think it hit the Ralph even thou some of the other buildings there have been hit in the past) that seemed to rumble for a good 10 seconds.

It seems Lake Erie is emptying out over The Ralph.

phins 3 Bills 2

Live weather report from Lancaster, NY at 7:53am (just 12 minutes from the Ralph)....... Freaking grass & cars are covered with.......Snow, Slush, Sleet. I don't know what the hell it's doing outside. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. At least it isn't windy yet.

Live weather report from Lancaster, NY at 7:53am (just 12 minutes from the Ralph)....... Freaking grass & cars are covered with.......Snow, Slush, Sleet. I don't know what the hell it's doing outside. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. At least it isn't windy yet.

72541[/snapback]

Think the Fish will be missing Sir Ricky Tokes-alot?

Having sat through more than my fair share of inclimate weather games, I reserve the right to say, "YES! Bring on some stevestojanny weather!" It can only help us B)

Think the Fish will be missing Sir Ricky Tokes-alot?

Having sat through more than my fair share of inclimate weather games, I reserve the right to say, "YES!  Bring on some stevestojanny weather!"  It can only help us B)

72543[/snapback]

damn right. there's always one more old jacket in the closet..throw it on and smile! :D

EERR 2 crappie teams. 35 degree at 7am, COLD rain and windy. Last night around 9pm, SNOW here in O.P.. Around 10PM last night I was outside when there was a very Bright Flash of lighting (I do not think it hit the Ralph even thou some of the other buildings there have been hit in the past) that seemed to rumble for a good 10 seconds.

It seems Lake Erie is emptying out over The Ralph.

phins 3  Bills 2

72529[/snapback]

Brutal drive up last night - 30-35 mph, near white-out conditions all the way from Ellicotville to 20A, then switching over to hard rain. At least the lightning helped illuminate the road a little better..... Who says it has to be winter to have Lake Effect?

Anyone who hasn't left yet - wind chill near freezing, gusting to 30mph. Bring your rain gear AND your cold-weather gear - better to have it if you need it.

Hey Miami - thought you were going to get off easy this year, with the game being in October? WELCOME TO BUFFALO !!!! bwahahahaaaaaaa

:D

I talked to my brother last night. He said he had 5 unusued tickets, very good seats, and he couldn't GIVE them away last night. He asked about 15 people. He normally tailgates with a crew of about 10 and today he is going by himself. It's a sad state of affairs. This is why I never agree when people say we have the best fans. If anyone wants to go to the game you can PM me and I'll try to hook you up with my brother.

Exactly DeeRay. Fairweather fans is what it's called. Cripe the weather isn't that bad. I've been in much worse at this stadium. I'll see all you "fans" at the game today.

"It seems Lake Erie is emptying out over The Ralph.

phins 3  Bills 2"

Yeah - it's pouring here this morning also -

First real rain in 182 days  :D

(of course, I know where I'd rather be)

72621[/snapback]

Well at least your rain is a little warmer :D IM glad your finally getting some rain.

BTW I wish you were here also, my friend.

The wind is a steady 20mph right now out of the SW; at least the rain...uh sleet has slowed for the moment.

Off to see the Bills win their first...taking another newbie to the game, every time we do the Bills have won :unsure:

I'm just outside Hamilton Ontario and the sun is fighting itself to get out. It's not raining, but there's wind gusts......

Whoever runs the ball better will win today. Also, if we don't have at least 5 sacks today, our pass rush is pathetic.

First real rain since April in the SF Bay area this morning.

72643[/snapback]

Not raining here yet but we could sure use it. Brush fires last week just south of us off the 680. By the sounds of the weather back east I think Im gonna be happy just being cozy here watching the game on DTV.